Is it official???

The next morning, Somer noticed that Liyah was texting someone and smiling and giggling. "Soooo. Who you texting?" Asked Somer. "Keyshan." Said Liyah. "Again?!" "What do you mean again?" "Ever since you came here, you only been texting him and always out with him. Are yall dating yet?" "WHAT?! Um no we're not." "Mmmhmmm." Somer got suspicious. "Oh. I got to go. Ill be back before.... 1:30." Said Liyah. "Where are you going this time?" "Keyshan wants to meet with me somewhere for a surprise!" Said Liyah. "Ooooooooo! Qhen you get back, tell me how it went." Said Somer. "Ok." Said Liyah. She went out the building and saw Keyshan in front of the nearby woods. "Follow me." He said. So she followed him to a secret medow with a pond and rose bushes all around. "Wow. This place is just....wow!" Said Liyah in excitement.  "Listen Liyah, we have been hanging out for a while and gotten to know each other...right?" Asked Keyshan. "Yeah." Said Liyah. "It's been really fun hanging out with you these past weeks." She continued. "Yeah well, I want to make this an official." Said Keyshan. "What are you saying?" Asked Liyah. "Liyah, will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Keyshawn with confidence and pride. Liyah stood there in shock. A couple minutes later, Liyah came back to her dorm. "So...?" Asked Soker. "ME AND KEYSHAN IS DATING!" Yelled Liyah. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Yelled Somer. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Yelled Liyah. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They both yelled. Everyone could heard them. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME." Said Somer. "Thanks." Said Liyah.