Don't do it

"Well, to be honest...I don't think that it's time to tell yet." Said Jackie. "TOLD YOU!" SAID Jamiah and Mario at the same time. "Well whatever. The longer you wait, the more suspicious it will get." Said Somer in anger. She went out the door and slammed it. "You don't think, she would...?" Asked Jamiah. "No. Somer is our friend she wouldn't do that." Said Jackie. Mario saw that Jamiah had a worried look on her face. "Hey, it's ok babe. I've got you." Said Mario. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her. "Ewww. Blah!" Said Jackie. They all laughed. "Well, your going to be doing it to Deigo." Said Mario. "Am not." Said Jackie. "Sureeee." Said Jamiah. "We've been talking and it seems like he likes you...a lot." Said Mario. "TROY! Glad your here. I need to tell you something." Said Someone outside of the room. Jackie peaked out the door and saw Somer talking. "Oh no. Guys, I'll take care of this." Said Jackie. Jamiah looked worried. "It's ok. I know how to turn that frown upside down." Said Mario.

Jackie went outside the room and speed walked to Somer and Troy. "Hey guys." Said Jackie. "Hey Jackie." Said Troy. "I was just looking for you Somer." Said Jackie. "But you just saw....." "Come now let's talk." Said Jackie inturupting her. She grabbed her arm and dragged her to her dorm. "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Asked Jackie. "HE NEEDS TO KNOW!" Yelled Somer. "They need to decide when to tell him, not you." "Well im sorry, but I thought you would be on MY side with this." "There is no sides Somer, I thought of all people you would know that." "Well im still disappointed in you." Jackie took a deep to calm down. "Im sorry ok, just don't do this. Please." Somer thought for a minute. "Ughhhh. Ok fine. I guess they did trust me with their promise." "Yeah, don't let them regret it. Their our friends." Said Jackie. "Ok. I'm sorry too." Said Somer. They both hugged and made up.