V-Day: Part 3

Just so everyone knows, this chapter has been requested. If u want a requested chapter or a special appearance just ask.

After the movie, Jackie texted Jamiah.

Jackie: Best Valentines day ever!!!

Jamiah: Why

Jackie: Khalil took me to the movies and he bought me Nike and Adidas shoes, the new set kind and he got me a big teddy bear😄😍

Jamiah: Awwwwww #GOALS😍

Jackie: Oh stop it😊

Jackie: So what r u and Mario doing

Jamiah:😧 nothing

Jackie: Waaaaaaaat😱

Jamiah: Tht ik of he's out right now

Jackie: Without u???

Jamiah: Ya, he told me he'll be right back

Jackie: Oh, well im rlly srry😔

Jamiah: It's fine

Mario came to the Movie entrance where Jackie and Khalil were. He had the gifts with him. "Hey man what r u doing here?" Asked Khalil. "Yeah. Shouldn't you be with JAMIAH?" Asked Jackie. "I need your help. I'm taking Jamiah to a hotel, I want you guys to take her there and Jackie help her get ready." Said Mario. "Ooooooo. I'm liking this." Said Jackie. She went back to the school and to Jamiah's dorm. "Are you and Jackie a thing?" Asked Mario. " No. At least not yet." Said Khalil. Jackie ran to Jamiah's dorm. "JAMIAH GET READY NOW!" YELLED Jackie. "Ummm...ok." Said Jamiah. She put on a red sleeveless dress that was short in the front and long in the back with a silver band on the waist.

 She put on a red sleeveless dress that was short in the front and long in the back with a silver band on the waist

Jackie helped her with her make up. She put on red lipstick with sparkling red eye shadow. She put on a little blush on Jamiah's cheeks. She looked at her and smiled. "Jamiah you look so beautiful." Said Jackie. "Thanks but why am I getting dressed?" Asked Jamiah. "Because..." She said. "Because what?" She asked. "Just because, now come on." Said Jackie. She pulled Jamiah's arm out the door and to the bus stop. "Where are we going?" Asked Jamiah. "Somewhere." Said Jackie. About 10 minutes later, they got to a hotel. "Just go right in." Said Jackie. "Your not coming?" Asked Jamiah. "You'll be fine just go in." Said Jackie. "Ok." Said Jamiah. She walked to the hotel and saw a worker with a card that says Jamiah. She walked towards the worker. "Umm hi. I'm Jamiah." Said Jamiah. "Hello Ms. Jamiah. If you will please follow me." Said the worker. She followed the worker to a bed room on the top floor with roses on the floor and a heart shaped bed. The room next to it was a room with a big heart shaped pool. "Woah a pool!" Said Jamiah. Someone grabbed her from behind. "Surprise!" Yelled Mario. He kissed her and she kissed him back. "Awwww Mario. Did you do all this?" Asked Jamiah. "Most of it, Jackie and Khalil helped a little." He said. "Wanna go for a swim?" He continued. "Sure." She said. "I had a feeling you wouldn't bring your bathing suit so I brought one for you." Said Mario. "You know me so well." Said Jamiah. She grabbed the bathing suit and went to the bathroom to put it on.

She put on that bathing suit

She put on that bathing suit. When she got out, she looked at the pool and already saw Mario in there waiting for her. She ran to the pool and jumped in. "Hahaha! Hey that water is cold." Said Mario. "Speak for yourself. You've been in here I just got here." Said Jamiah. He took out the big teddy bear with the heart out of the water. "Awwwww. I always wanted one of these." Said Jamiah. "I know." Said Mario. "Happy Valentines Day." "Mmmm...not yet." Said Jamiah. "What do you mean?" Asked Mario. "I think I know what can make this a happy Valentines day." She said. "What?" He asked. "This." His back touched the end of the pool and she kissed him. Her hands went around his neck and his hands around his waist. (And then you guys know what they do next😉)