Christmas night

The first person to wake up is Liyah. She yelled out loud saying, "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" No one woke up. *sigh* "I guess I'll have to do this the hard way."She said. She went to get  glasses of water. She poured the water on everyone's head and they all woke up with a fright. Liyah died of laughter. "LIYAH!" Everyone yelled. "Hahahaha! Im.......im sorry.......Hahahaha!" She said. Everyone gave her a glare then started laughing. "Time to open gifts!" Said Somer. Everyone rushed to the gifts with excitement and started ripping gifts. Everyone loves what they got. Everyone hugged each other and thanked each other. "Wait! I still have one more present." Said Jackie. "Its from....Shane." She said. Jackie blushed. She ripped the paper and saw her gift. "O.M.G! Its a Stranger Things poster. And a necklace with a heart." She said. "Awwww said everyone. She ran to Shane and hugged him. He hugged her tight. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Awwwww! Everyone said again. Jackie and Shane started laughing. "Let me put it on you." He said. Jackie gave him the necklace and turned around. She put her hair to the side while he put her necklace on. "Omg this is so cute. I think ima gonna cry." Said Jamiah. "Me too." Said Angel. "Babies." Said Zay. They all started laughing. They all started using their games and ate food and talkes about their gifts.

A few Hours later

Everyone started getting ready for the Christmas party. They were super excited.
Somer's dress:

Liyah's dress:

Jackie's dress:

Jackie's dress:

Jamiah's dress:

Jamiah's dress:

Angel's dress:

They all told each other how good try looked

They all told each other how good try looked. "Jackie, the necklace goes nice with the dress." Said Somer. "Thanks." Said Jackie blushing. She kept playing with it. She loved it so much. The girls went to the school's gym where everyone else was. They saw the boys there. They were all wearing black suits with red or green ties. "Wow Christmas songs." Said Liyah. "Well today is Christmas." Said Angel. "Wow! Look at you." The girls went over to the boys. "Wow!" Said Mario blushing. "What?" asked Jamiah. "You look.....just....wow!" He said. "I know, beautiful." Said Jamiah. "Not even close. The word to decribe is....wayyy better than beautiful, just can't say it." He said. Jamiah blushed. "Wow Jackie. You look amazing, and I see your wearing your necklace." Shane said. "Of course. Im never taking it off." She said. "Good to hear." He said. "You like nice too Somer." Said Andrew. Somer put her hand in front of his mouth. "Don't even." She said and walked away. Angel walked up Andrew. "Dont take it personal. She doesn't like anyone." She said trying to cheer him up." "Thanks Angel." He said. "No problem." She said. Everyone started dancing and singing to Christmas songs, except for Jamiah and Mario who was making out on the side. "Should we stop them?" Asked Somer. "Let them have their fun." Said Zay. "Ok well they've been doing this for a few minutes now." Said Keyshawn. "And Jamiah's dress is sleeveless and exposing a little." Said Jackie. "Well knowing Jamiah, she likes wearing hot outfits." Said Liyah. "Especially for Mariooooo!" Said Andrew. They started laughing. "I can't watch that no more." Said Shane. "Why not?" Asked Jackie laughing. "Idk I just can't." He said. He went over there to break them up. Jamiah was on the up the wall while Mario was holding her up, kissing her. "Hey guys." Said Shane. Mario went to kiss her neck. "Yes Shane." Said Jamiah while messing with Mario's hair. "Can y'all take a break and dance or at least get a room." He said. "We're comfy here right babe?" Asked Jamiah. "Mhm." Said Mario. "Come on guys." He said. They ingnored him again. "The teachers are coming!" He yelled. They stopped what they were doing and ran to the group. Shane followed them laughing. "Took you guys a while." Said Somer. Jamiah fixed her dress and Mario cleaned his suit. The group started laughing. "When are you and Jackie gonna make out?" Asked Mario. They both blushed. "We are taking it slow. Don't wanna rush into anything." Said Shane. Jackie looked at him and smiled. "Awww that's good." Said Jamiah. They all carried on with their night. Having fun, dancing, singing, and requesting songs. Yep! It was the perfect Christmas.