CHILL BRUH

Troy lifted up his fist and punched Mario in the gut. Mario punched him in the face and Troy fell down. Mario got on top of him and started punching him. "Mario stop!" Yelled Jamiah. Mario looked up at Jamiah. Troy thought this was the perfect time to punch him, so he did. Mario fell down and the fight continued. "TROY STOP NOW!" Yelled Jamiah. Troy ignored her and kept punching. Jamiah ran beside Troy and punched his cheek really hard. Troy fell down and off of Mario. "OOOHHH!" Said everyone else. "I said stop." Said Jamiah. Troy rubbed his cheek. Jamiah helped Mario up and helped him to their dorm. "Dang Troy, you got punched hard, by a girl." Said Zay. "Shut up." Said Troy. "Yeah leave him alone Zay, he's too triggered." Said Cory. "Shut the HELL UP!" Yelled Troy.
They both became quiet. "Do you need any help up?" Asked Caroline. "No, I got it." Said Troy. "You have to chill Troy." Said Jackie. "Yeah, you have anger problems, kinda like Zay." Said Somer. "HEY! Well, acually you have a point." Said Zay. Somer started laughing. "Whatever you guys, I'm going back to my dorm." Said Troy angrily. Everyone started to look at each other. "Wow, Troy is really mad." Said Jackie. "Yeah, he needs to chill." Said Somer.