Mario's birthday

MARIO'S P.O.V: I woke up to the most beautiful sight ever. Jamiah's smiling face, just inches away from mine. "Ummm babe, you ok?" I asked. She kissed me and said, "Happy birthday baby." I almost forgot it was my birthday to be honest. I'm finally gonna be 16! "Thanks babe." I said. She gave me one more kiss then got off of me. I sat up and started to think about what the gang would do for my birthday. "Come on." Jamiah said trying to get me out of bed. "What's the rush?" I asked. "If you get out of bed, you'll find out. Oh, and get dressed too please." She said looking through her closet.
"What are you looking for?" I asked her. She just ignored me. She finally took out a black and gold dress with sparkles.

 She finally took out a black and gold dress with sparkles

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Mario come on get dressed." She pleaded. "Seriously, what's the rush?" I asked again. "Check your phone." She said. I did what she said and looked at my phone. I had a 3 text messages from my....mom?

Mom: hey sweetie your father and I are coming down to see you for your birthday
Mom: hey again sweetie we are close
Mom: I hope your still not with that girl Jamiya

Oh no. So my mom totally hates Jamiah for whatever reason. She thinks Jamiah isnt good enough for me and Jamiah doesnt like it when people dont like her. Whenever her and my mom are in a room together, Jamiah would always try her best to please my mom and sometimes my mom takes that for granted. I totally hate. I tell Jamiah she doesn't need to do it but she insists. "Oh that's why." I said. She threw a suit at me. "Get dressed." She said. I put on the suit as fast as I can. When I was done, I looked at Jamiah. She was just, stunning. Beautiful. Gorgeous. How did I become so lucky to have her? I looked out the window to the sound of a honk. Then I heard a knock on the door. Jamiah opened it. "OMG! Mario, your parents are here!" Said Liyah. The rest of the group came into the room too. "Jamiah don't freak out." Said Jackie. "I'm not." Jamiah said calmly. "Mariooo!" Yelled out his mom from outside. "Get out there man." Said Zay. Mario took Jamiah's hand and went out the room, down the stairs and outside to the front.

"Mari....oh." Said his mom. Her smile turned into a frown once she saw Jamiah. "Mario my boy!" Said his dad. His arms were held out. Mario Hugged him. His mom got in the hug too. The rest of the group was watching from a distance. Jamiah was just standing there nervously. "Mom. Dad. You remember Jamiah right?" He asked. "Of course we do." Said his dad. He gave Jamiah a big hug. "Ya. I remember her too." Said his mom in a annoyed voice. "Its very nice to see you again Mr. And Mrs. Brown." Said Jamiah. "Hm." Said Mrs. Brown folding her arms. Jamiah took a deep breath. "Its ok Jamiah. Dont listen to her." Said Mr. Brown. "Whatever. Come on Mario. Today, we are going to do whatever you want." Said Mrs. Brown. "Cool. Come on Jamiah." Said Mario. "Um no. Not her. Just family." Said Mrs. Brown. "Jamiah IS family. If she doesnt go, then I dont either." Said Mario. Jamiah blushed. "And it's my birthday." He continued. "Ughhh! Fine." She said. Mario put his arm around Jamiah and walked toward his parent's car.

Ar Jackie's dorm:
"Jackie!" Said Troy entering the room. "Hey cuz." She said. She gave him a hug. He looked at her neck. "Soo...care to tell me what's on your neck?" He asked. Jackie rubbed her neck. *shoot* she thought to herself. "Well, I was doing....a....training! Yeah! Training to fight and my opponent put their hands around my neck but dont worry 'cause I took her down anyways." She said. "Wow." He said. "Yeah. I'm a tuff girl." Jackie said while flexing. "You really think I'm an idiot." Troy said asking. "I know what hickeys are. Who are they from?" He asked. "They?" "Yeah Jackie. They're all over your neck!" Jackie blushed. "Ok ok but dont freak out." She said. "It was Mario wasn't it." "WHAT?! Ew no! That's Jamiah's boyfriend. She has hickeys from him. We are just friends." Said Jackie. "Ok then who?" He asked. "Shane." She said. Troy just stared at her. "Troy?" She asked. No response. "Troy? Cuz?" He put his hands on her shoulders. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He said shaking her. "What?" She asked annoyed. "Jackie. Getting hickeys. ALL OVER her neck. That...that just doesnt sound like you at all." He said laughing. Jackie blushed and did a fake bbn laugh. "Sorry. Didnt mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He said. "Its cool." She said. "Ok. Well I just wanted to say hey so....I'm gonna go." He said. He gave her a hug goodbye. "Bye." She said. "Bye." He said back. When he closed the door, Jackie took a deep breath. He was right. It wasn't like her. But it felt so....good? And who is he to judge?

Jamiah, Mario, and his family went to different places. They were at Mario's favorite restaurant. Every where they'd go Jamiah would always try to please his mom by doing whatever she asks. Mario didnt like it so he pulled his mom to the side to talk to her. "Ok mom. This has to stop!" He said. "What son?" She asked. "Taking my GIRLFRIEND for granted. All she wants is for you to like her and accept us. Why can't you?" He asked. "Because,son, she is not good enough for you. I would prefer you with Somer or at least Angel. But Jamiah?! She's a total...." "DONT! Say it." Mario interrupted. Mrs. Brown took a deep breath. "As long as I'm living, I will NEVER like that slot you call a girlfriend." She said. She turned around to see Jamiah's face watering. Jamiah turned around and went outside. Mario stood up and said, "you are the WORST mom ever! Why cant you just accept her?!" He yelled. He ran after Jamiah. "Come on Jamiah. Its already dark. We're going back home." He said hugging her.

Survivors of High school-Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें