Bday PARTAYYY

(Play the music when u get to the 'at the club' section)
The drive back to Jamiah and Mario's dorm was silent and awkward. Jamiah layed her head on Mario's shoulder, still wiping away her tears. His arm was around her, rubbing her shoulder and reassuring her that everything will be alright. When they finally arrived, they all said their goodbyes and Mario's family left. Mario put his arm around Jamiah and she layed her head on him as they walked to their dorm. "Im sorry about my mom." He said. Jamiah didnt say anything. "Dont listen to her. You are beautiful,funny, talented, very very talented." He said. Jamiah giggled. "And your laugh makes me crazy. But your smile, it's so amazing." He continued. "Thanks Mario." Jamiah said blushing. He kissed her. When they got outside their room, they heard talking and laughing.

They opened the door and saw the whole squad in cute outfits. The girls were wearing shorts and cute shirts. They boys were wearing nice tops and ripped jeans. "Why are you all dressed like that?" Asked Mario. "Its your birthday my dude." Said Keyshawn. "Yeah we going out to celebrate." Said Jackie. "Where are we going?" Asked Jamiah. "Well yall ain't going anywhere looking like that." Said Somer. "Yeah. You look like yall just came from a tea party or something." Said Angel. The girls pulled Jamiah into the bathroom. Mario looked confused. "They got her an outfit. And we got you one too." Said Zay.

In the bathroom:
"Ok we got the cutest thing for you." Said Liyah. They pulled out a gold, sparkly crop top with noodle straps that showed cleavage and black shorts. "Omg this IS cute." Said Jamiah putting it on. "Ooooooo!" All the girls said. "Do a little spin girl." Said Jackie. Jamiah spun around and laughed. "Oooo yaaassss." They said. They all laughed. When they came out the bathroom, Mario was shook. "Damn mami!" He said aloud. They all started laughing. Jamiah blushed. "Did I....say that out loud?" He asked. "Um yes." Said Jackie. "C'mon guys. The club isn't gonna wait for us." Said Troy. They all went to the club to dance.

At the club:
(Play music if you want)
When they entered the club, they heard loud music and saw everyone dancing. They were playing Bodak Yellow by Cardi B. "Yooooo this is my shyt." Said Jamiah. "Yes me too." Said Jackie. "RAP BATTLE!" Yelled Andrew. They both started rapping to each other and got up in each other's face. At the end of it, they both high fived each other and laughed. The squad clapped for them and they bowed down. They knew every single word. The next song was 'One Dance' by Drake. They all started dancing and singing. "I'm gonna get a drink!" Said Jamiah. "I'll come with you!" Said Liyah. They went to the bar. No there are no alcoholic drinks. The bartender came and handed them a glass of fruit punch. "Umm we didnt order these." Said Jamiah. "I know. They ordered it for you." He said as a pointed to two guys looking at them. Liyah smiled and Jamiah rolled her eyes. The two guys came up to them. One had black clothes and a black hat and was mixed. The other was wearing blue ripped Jean's and a red shirt. He was also mixed."Hey ladies." One of them said. "Bye." Said Jamiah. Liyah elbowed her. "Dont mind her." Liyah said. "So what are pretty girls like you doing by yourselves?" The other asked. "We're with our friends." Said Liyah. "Oh ok. Well I'm Jonathan. This is my boy Chris." Said the guy with red shirt. "I'm Liyah. This is my girl Jamiah." Said Liyah. "Wanna dance Jamiah?" Asked Chris. "No thanks. I already have a boyfriend." She said. "Ok well do you wanna be friends?" He asked. Jamiah thought for a minute. "Sure I guess." She said. "But just friends." "Ok here's my number." Chris and Jamiah swapped numbers. "How about you Liyah? You seeing anyone?" Asked Jonathan. She looked over at Keyshawn. "Its...uhhh... its complicated." She said. "Oh ok. Well text me when its uncomplicated." He said. The girls drank their drinks and went back to dance. "Sooo..." Said Angel. "So what?" Asked Liyah. "Who were the guys?" Asked Somer. "They were tryna hit on us. But failed." Said Jamiah. "I know how that feels. Boys kept looking at smiling at us." Said Jackie. "Yeah. I can tell that Shane is getting jealous." Said Somer. "Yeah and Mario. Said Angel. "And Keyshawn." Said Jackie. "And Zay." Said Somer. "So basically, all the boys except for Troy and Andrew." Said Jamiah. The girls all laughed. The rest of the night, they just danced, sang, laughed, and had fun.