Valentines Day

Jackie woke up to a red heart balloon that says happy valentines day and hanging from the string was a box of kit kat standing at the side of her bed. She knew straight away it was from Shane. She got up and started eating her chocolate.

At Jamiah and Mario's room

Jamiah woke up to see a teddy bear almost as big as her.  The bear was holding a heart that says I love you.
Mario jumped on the bed next to her and kissed her cheek. "Happy Valentines Day baby." He said wrapping his arm around her. "Happy Valentines Day." She said holding his arm. They kissed.

The squad was going out to eat all together for Valentines Day. The girls met up in Liyah's room. Of course, being them, they had to dress up.
Angel's outfit:

Liyah's outfit:

Jamiah's outfit:

Jamiah's outfit:

Somer's outfit:

Jackie's outfit:

Jackie's outfit:

"Really Jackie. That?" Asked Angel. "Hey let her be." Said Liyah. Jamiah was combing her I'm the mirror and smiling and humming. "Ooooooo is someone gonna get some tonight?" Asked Some. "Ooooooo!" Everyone said. Jamiah blushed. "She's not denying itttt." Said Jackie. "Ok ok. Maybe we might do something. "You better. Its Valentines Day." Said Liyah. Jamiah smiled. "Shane texted me. He said the guys are all there." Said Jackie. "Oh! What about you and Shane?" Asked Jamiah. "Oh you know me. I don't do what you guys do. Since we just started dating." Said Jackie. "I know but you gotta do something. Like a kiss at least." Said Angel. "Hey guys. Sorry to break this up, but the giys are waiting for us." Said Somer. "Oh yeah!" They all said.

At Americans AYCEB

They all took their seats and got their food. They ate, talked, laughed,  and had a great time. After they were done eating, they went to Uptown Alley and did bowling and arcade games. The girls mostly took pictures. It was getting late and they was on their way to the party at their school. When everyone got there, they was walking to the gym where the party was. Jamiah grabbed Mario's hand. "We will catch up with you guys later." Said Jamiah. "Ooooooo." Said Somer. "Yeah Mario! Hit that!" Said Zay. They all started laughing. Mario and Jamiah started blushing. "We won't wait up." Said Liyah. So they went their separate ways.

At the party

All the music was love songs. From "Attention" by Charlie Puth to "LOVE" by Kendrick Lamar.All the girls was dancing with a guy. "Wanna dance?" Asked Keyshawn. "Ughhh fine." Liyah said. She grabbed him by his collar and dragged him to the dance floor. "Come on Angel baby let's dance." Said Zay. "Dont call me baby." Said Angel. Zay grabbed her hand and danced with her. "We should give them some privacy don't you think?" Asked Andrew. "Yeah but I am NOT dancing with you." Said Somer. They both walked away and it was just Shane and Jackie. "So....umm....wanna dance?" He asked nervously. "Yeah sure." She said. He took her and and spun her around so her back was facing him. Then they started dancing.

Meanwhile at Jamiah and Mario's room

They were on the bed kissing. Jamiah was on top of him. He took off his and her shirt. He slid his hands down to her butt then took off her pants. He rolled on top of her and took off his pants. They only had on their under wear now. After they kissed again they took that off too. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Shut up and kiss me already." Said Jamiah.

Back at the party

"Im gonna go find Liyah and Keyshawn." Said Somer. "Ok I'll look for Angel and Zay." Said Andrew.

SOMER'S  P.O.V: I looked everywhere for them. I decided to take a break and get something to drink. Then I saw the most shocking thing ever. I saw Liyah and Keyshawn kissing like theres no tomorrow. I took a picture of it. Just in case she was gonna deny it. I decided to let them be. I mean it is Valentines Day after all.

ANDREW'S P.O.V: When I couldn't find them, I decided to look for Somer. Instead of finding Somer, I found Angel and Zay. I was shocked to them kissing. He was all on her and her legs were wrapped around his waist. Oh my gosh. It was disgusting! I took a picture because knowing Zay, he wouldn't confess to it. After that, I just let them be. I mean it is Valentines Day after all.

Back at the dorm

They were both out of breath and had the covers over them. "Happy Valentines Day Mario. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you babe." Said Jamiah. "Jamiah, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much. Im so happy we spent Valentines Day together." He said back. "Me too. Especially after the fun we just had." She said. They both laughed. "Your the one who kept screaming my name." Said Mario. They laughed again. "Dont pretend you didn't like it 'daddy.'" They kissed again.

Happy Valentines Day guys! Hope u got some amazing stuff from friends and family like candy or a teddy bear or anything else. Love every day not just on V-Day.