S.O.S.

Jackie and Deigo went to Starbucks for some one on one time. Jackie ordered a vanilla bean with chocolate syrup. Deigo ordered strawberry and cream. They went to a table and started talking. They talked about anything and everything. They had a great time together. "Hahaha! I hate you so much." Said Jackie. "Naw your love me." Said Deigo. Jackie blushed. "Mabey." Said Jackie. "You know you do." Said Deigo. "Oh shut up." Said Jackie. "You love me too." She continued. "Mabey." Said Deigo. They both blushed. Jackie's phone buzzed. The choros of "She's mine" part 2 by J. Cole came on. "I love that song." Said Deigo. "You do?" Asked Jackie. "Yeah!" Said Jackie. "Me too." Said Jackie. "Awesome! Another thing we have in common." Said Deigo. "Cool." Said Jackie. She looked at her phone and saw that Somer was calling her. She answered it. "Hey Somer, i'm kinda busy." Said Jackie. "On another date with your boyfriend, Deigo?" Asked Somer. "He's not my boyfriend and we're not on a date. Just a hangout." Said Jackie. "Mmmhmmm." Said Somer. "Why did you call?" "Oh yeah! We have a problem. S.O.S. with Jamiah and her guy drama. We need you." Said Somer. "Ok where do I go?" Asked Jackie. "Meet us at Jamiah's dorm." Said Somer. "Ok, I'll be there in 5." Said Jackie. "Ok." Said Somer. "What was that?" Asked Deigo. "Umm, it's drama. I'm so sorry." "It's ok. You need to help out your friends. I understand." "Thanks you so much." Jackie hugged him and he hugged back. "Bye." She said. "Bye." He said back. Jackie rushed out the door. When Jackie got there, she saw all three of them talking. "What's going on?" Asked Jackie. "Don't you think it's time?" Asked Somer. "Time for?" Asked Jackie. "For them to tell Troy." Said Somer. "Ummm." Jackie didn't know what to say. "I don't yet." Said Jamiah. "We will know when the time is right." Said Mario. "The time is right now. I mean, he is getting suspicious. M8ght as well tell him." Said Somer. "Well, Jackie what do you think?" Asked Jamiah. "Well, if you want me to be honest, I think you should........."