Last Day

It was finally the last day of school. Everyone was excited for the summer. In every class, the students can do whatever they wanted. Play games, take pictures/videos, go to their friend's class, even watch a movie. In the group's class, they were playing music and dancing. It was "I like it" by Cardi B. Somer and Angel were doing a dance competition. Jamiah, Jackie, and Liyah were doing dances on dubsmash,or were trying to. Sometimes the boys would get in front the camera and do funny stupid things that would make them all laugh. Everyone was having a good time. Somer came up to Angel. "I'm gonna miss having you as a roommate." Said Somer. "What do you mean?" Asked  Angel. "Since school will be closing we have to go back and live with our parents." Said Somer. "That would be harder for Mario and Jamiah to...." "ZAY!" Yelled Mario. They started laughing. "To what, Mr. Zay?" Asked the teacher. "To....go out. 'Cause, you know his mom doesnt really like her." Said Zay. "Hmm. Ok." Said the teacher. Everyone took a deep breath. "Gosh Zay! Careful of what you say." Said Angel punching his shoulder playfully. "Dang. Your strong." He said. Angel blushed. "Thanks. But still watch what you say." She said. Zay saw her blushing.
"Hey. Um. I was wondering." "Ya?" "If, like, I dont know. Maybe wanted to see a movie sometime? Or something." He said. Angel thought for a minute. "You mean...like a ...date?" She asked. Zay started sweating a little and blushing. "Oh. My. Gosh. Is THE tough, strong, big, bad, Zay blushing!?" Asked Angel. "Well...you do that to me." He said blushing a little harder. Angel started to blush too. "Oh my gosh. Just say yes already!" Said Jamiah. They both looked at the group. "Did you guys forget we were here?" Asked Andrew laughing. "Yes. I'll go to the movies with you." Said Angel. Zay picked her up and spun her around. Everyone was shocked. "Oh...um...sorry." He said blushing again. Angel laughed then she hugged him. He hugged her back. "This is gonna be a good summer for them." Said Jackie. "Yup." Everyone agreed. *RIIIIING* It was time for everyone to go back to their rooms and pack up everything. By the time they were done, their parents were already outside the school waiting for their children. Some of them got really emotional saying goodbye, but they would be spending the summer together. Overall, they had one great adventure during high school.

The End

A.N: thank you everyone who read my book and voted for it. I got 1.72K views and 99 votes so thank you. The next book will be summer edition. I hope you guys like the next one as much as you like this one. If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to comment on one of my chapters or send me a message. Once again thank you my fellow readers. Love you all. See you in the next book!