SURPRISE!!!!(part 1)

Jackie told the girls everything that happened yesterday.

G.G.C (Girl's Group Chat):
Jamiah: I KNEW HE LIKED YOU!!!
Angel: 😂lol
Jackie: Calm down
Somer: He tried to kiss u. KISS U!
Jackie: We'll Ya.....
Liyah: Girl, he likes u😏
Jackie: U don't know that😞
Somer: If a guy tries to kiss u, do u think he sees u as only friends???
Jackie: Ig not
Somer: Exactly he likes u
Jackie: Wow. I never noticed
Jamiah: Its ok, ur slow but thts y u got us
Jackie: Thx girls
Jamiah: Np
Somer: Sure
Angel: Anytime
Liyah: Yw
Jamiah: I hve to go Mariosaid he has a surprise for me😊
Jackie: Ooooooo
Liyah: Y'all gonna be having funnnn😂💦
Jamiah:😂😊shut up u guys😊😂

Jamiah went to her dorm to meet mario. When she saw him, he just got out the shower, he had a towel around his waist and his hair was dropping wet. All Jamiah could do was stare and blush. "You liking the view babe?" He asked her. "Of course not. I hate seeing ur body." She said. "That's not what you say when we do our thing." He said dancing and laughing. "Oh shut up." They both started laughing. "Anyways, what is the the surprise?" Asked Jamiah. "I got us a hotel for us in Paris." He said. *Gasp* "Paris?!?!?!" Exclaimed Jamiah.  "Yeah. Even the whole gang is coming with us, you know so you girls could go shopping and stuff." He said. "Omg omg omg thank youuuuu!" She said. She hugged him and he hugged her back. "Ummm, you know I'm still wet and..... half naked." He said smiling and still hugging her. "I don't care." She said. She kissed him and he kissed her back. He pushed her onto the bed with him on top. "Your towel's about to slip." Said Jamiah. "Let it slip." Said Mario. Jamiah playfully hit his shoulder. "Go dry yourself and put some clothes. Your getting me wet." She said. Mario shook his wet hair to wet Jamiah even more. They both started laughing. "I hate you." She said. "Nawwww you love me." He said. Jamiah rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll tell the girls." Said Jamiah. "Ok. The guys already know." Said Mario drying his hair. Jamiah texted the girls the news. They were all so happy. "They happy." Said Jamiah. "I knew they would be." Said Mario. "How did you do it?" Asked Jamiah. "A magician never tells his secrets." "Oh your a magician now?" She asked. "Yep, and I can make all your dreams come true." He said, putting on his pants. "Hmm, all of them?" Asked Jamiah. Mario went on the bed crawling to Jamiah still shirtless and said, "All of them." He kissed her. She pulled him in closer. "We'll finish this in Paris." Said Mario. "Ok." Said Jamiah.