Happy

Jamiah woke up happy. She woke up with a big smile on her face. She got up and played her music. She put on the song "Happy" Pharrell Williams. She got up dancing and singing. She did everything so happily. She brushed her teeth while dancing, changed her clothes while singing, and headed out the door. She danced on the side walk and even got other people to dance. Jamiah even danced with other people. She then bumped into Jackie. "Woahhhh what's got you so happy?" Jackie asked. "Ok well I've been keeping this a secret for a while, but.... Im going to be in a movie!!!" Said Jamiah. "What?!?! Since when?" Asked Jackie. I didn't want to tell anyone until I was sure, but today they gave me a call and I'm gonna be in a movie." Said Jamiah. "What movie?" Asked Jackie. "Its an horror movie called IT 2." Said Jamiah."I thought you didn't like scary movies." Said Jackie. "Im trying something new and I'm getting used to them." Said Jamiah. "Ok OK, tell me how this all started." Said Jackie. "Ok, well a couple weeks before going to Paris, I have this app that tells you what movies there's going to be like casting and stuff, and so I saw it and I auditioned for it, and today I got a call back and I got the part!" Said Jamiah. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Said Jackie. "That's not even the best part. I asked the producer if you guys can be in it and he said sure! Your going to be in it with me!" Said Jamiah. Both Jackie and Jamiah screamed. "But, you guys won't get a big part. You all might just say a few lines and be in some scenes." Said Jamiah. "Oh that's fine, as long as the camera sees me." Said Jackie. "Of course." Said Jamiah. They both started laughing. "Im gonna tell the group." Said Jackie. "Come with me. I was just on my way to meet them." Said Jamiah. "I told them to meet me at the café so I can tell them." Said Jamiah. "Oh ok. Well lets go." Said Jackie. So they both walkrd down to the Café together. When they got there, they told the squad everything. Of course, everyone was happy and excited. "So when are we doing this?" Asked Keyshawn. "And where are we doing this?" Asked Somer. "Tomorrow and its not that far its only like.....30 minutes away from here. It starts at 2:45pm." Said Jamiah. Everyone started screaming and shouting. Then the people working there had to kick them out for making too much noise. "Whatever! We didn't like your stupid coffee anyway!" Yelled Zay. "So, who's ready to be on the big screen!?" Asked Jamiah. Everyone raised their hands and started screaming. "Best day ever!!!!!" Yelled Liyah.