Fight

The next day when everyone heard the news, including the boys (don't worry the boys got caught up on who is who), everyone was furious. "I'm gonna rip that girl's braids clean off!" Said Somer. "I'm gonna f*cking kick his balls." Said Jamiah. "I will literally kill him." Said Jackie. "How could he?" Asked Zay. "He is one dead mother f*cker." Said Mario. "He is a cheater!" Said Liyah. "Yeah." Said Andrew. "What should we do?" Asked Shane. "Ima fight his ass." Said Liyah. "Wait! I have a better idea." Said Angel. "I'll text him to meet me behind the school and for some reason, Bri gave me her number so I'll text her the same thing." She continued. "Then we'll jump them." Said Jackie. "Exactly." Said Angel. "Yeah! Come on girls." Said Somer. The girls went out but mario grabbed Jamiah' s hand before she could. "I'm going with you guys." He said. "Babe." "I'm going to protect my girlfriend." He said cutting her off.  "I can protect myself." She said calmly. She gave him a kisson the lips and left. The boys followed them anyway.

Trey and Bri finally got there. "Trey?" Bri asked surprised. "Bri?" Asked Trey surprised. "So... y'all are a thing huh?" Asked Angel coming out of nowhere. "What? We are just good friends." Said Trey. "Oh you guys must be much more than friends." Said Liyah from another angle. "Where did she come from?" Asked Bri. "Where did YOU come from? Hell?" Asked Somer from a third angle. "Ok this isn't supposed to be 50 questions right?" Asked Bri. "You dont get to talk." Said Jackie from a fourth angle. "Oh, and you may wanna look behind you Bri." Said Angel. Before Bri and Trey looked back, Jamiah ran up behind Bri, jumped on her back, and started punching her. Trey tried to grab Jamiah off but then Mario cane out of nowhere and punched him. "Don't you dare touch her." He said. Jamiah looked back and smiled at Mario. Bri took this chance to fight back. She flipped Jamiah over and started punching.  The girls went to Bri and punchedand kick her. The boys went to Troy and started beating him up.  There was kicking and punching and pulling hair and bleeding. "Please, please stop." Said Bri. The girls stopped. Bri was on the ground with a bloody nose and a black eye with her hand raised in the air telling them to stop. The boys stopped too. "Trey, we done." Said Bri. Trey didn't say anything, he just looked at her. Angel grabbed Bri's shirt and whispered, "You will not speak of this to anyone." In her ear. Bri nodded. Angel let go of her shirt. Bri struggled to get up, but when she did, she limped away as fast as she could. "You too Trey." Said Jamiah. "I'm sorry." He said. "It's too late for sorry." Said Angel. He got up, looked at Angel, and walked away in Shame. Everyone high fived each other. "Hey Jackie, wanna come Tommy house later today?" Asked Shane. "Sure." Said Jackie.