Date time

Jackie and Shane were on their way to their first date to the movies. They were wearing casual clothes to go. Shane drove them to see the movie "Coco". Shane bought their tickets and Jackie chose their seats. They bought a big popcorn and a big soda of sprite for them to share. As the movie started, Shane put his arm around Jackie as she layed her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead. There were some sad parts, some funny parts, and some happy parts, but through all the parts, he was there to comfort her. After the movie ended, Shane took them to Red Robin. Jackie ordered turkey, a burger, fries, and a bottle of water. Shane ordered just fries and a burger and water. They talked and laughed and had an amazing time. It was the end of the day and the sun was setting. Shane took her to one more place. He made her close her eyes for their last destination. He took her out the car and she felt a little chilly. He put his jacket around her and told her to open her eyes. "Wow!" She said in amazement. They were on a grassy field watching the sun set. "Its beautiful!" Said Jackie. "Not as beautiful as you." Said Shane. Jackie laughed. "What?" Asked Shane. "Im not beautiful." Said Jackie. "Are you blind? Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your beautiful on the inside and out. You have a good heart and a great personality. Since day 1 I knew I had to make you mine, I just had to. But if i couldn't I would rather be your friend. Any way, I just wanted to be in your life. Boyfriend or friend." He said. Jackie smiled at kissed him. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." He said back. They watched the sunset together. "Look Jackie. There's something you should know." Said Shane. "Oh oh." Said Jackie. "Last night, well you were acting weird so I took you back to your room and....." "I know." Said Jackie cutting him off. "You do?" He asked surprise. "Yes." Jackie said laughing. "Oh ok." Said Shane laughing again. "Do you regret it?" Asked Jackie. "If its with you, I don't regret anything." Said Shane. Jackie blushed. She leaned on his shoulder while she wrapped her arms around her legs. He put his arm around her and rubbed her shoulder to make her warmer. He kissed her again and continued to watched the sunset together.