New guys

(The next day)

The girls re-planned their girls day because of the little accident with Somer and Jamiah. They met up at Uptown Alley this time.

Angel's outfit:

Liyah's outfit:

Liyah's outfit:

Somer's outfit:

Somer's outfit:

Jackie's outfit:

Jackie's outfit:

Jamiah's outfit:

Jamiah's outfit:

Everyone met up at Uptown Alley

Everyone met up at Uptown Alley. When they all got together, the first thing they went to the photo booth. They all took pictures together. One normal, one silly, one mad, and one shocked. They all took pictures five times so everyone could have one. Jamiah saw a group of guys. "Hey Angel, I think one is looking at you." Said Jamiah. Angel looked at the guy that Jamiah was talking about. She waved her hand at him and he waved back. "Awwwww." Said Jamiah. "Come on let's go say hi to him." "Wait what?" Asked Angel. "Come on." Said Jamiah. She put her arm around Angel's back and pushed her to the group of 5 boys. Angel stopped her at about half way. "No no no Jamiah. I am not good at talking to guys." Said Angel. "But you know I am so I'll help you." Said Jamiah. They both walked to the guys. "Hey boys." Said Jamiah. "Well hello cutie. You got a bae?" Asked one of the guys. Jamiah looked at him with a disgusted look on her face. "Yeah, i'm taken by someone who is more man than you." Said Jamiah. "Ooooooo." Said the rest of the guys. "Anyways I saw you looking at my friend and she likes you." Said Jamiah. "Oh really?" Asked the guy. Angel didn't say anything, she just smiled. Jamiah elbowed her. "Ya Oh ya. Umm, i'm Angel." Said Angel. "Wow, that explains why you look like an angel. I'm Trey. The guy that tried to hit on your friend is Dre." Said Trey. "Ohhh so your Dre." Said Jamiah. "Yeah and who are you pretty lady?" Asked Dre. "The girl that you'll never get." Said Jamiah. "Well your shirt says otherwise. It says I like you soo." Said Dre. "But this shirt aint for you." Said Jamiah. "This is my friend Jamiah and she has a boyfriend." Said Angel. "Wow Jamiah, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Said Dre. "Didn't you hear us both say I already have a boyfriend?" Asked Jamiah. "Well if he ever breaks your heart you can always give me a call. Can we at least be friends?" Asked Dre. "Sure, but only friends." Said Jamiah. He gave her his number. "Will you let me take you for something to eat?" Asked Dre. "Ummm no. I'll leave that to my boyfriend, and plus we're here with our friends." Said Jamiah. "Oh ok. Some other time?" Asked Dre. "Nope." Said Jamiah. "Dude, just stop." Said another guy. Everyone started laughing. "Well anyway, can u give you MY number Angel?" Asked Trey. "Sure." Said Angel. They exchanged numbers. "Guys, what are you two doing over there?! Come on!" Yelled Jackie. "Well bye guys." Said Jamiah. "Yeah we got to go." Said Angel. "Call me Jamiah." Said Dre. "You too Angel." Said Trey. They went back to their friends. "Ok what was all that about?" Asked Jackie. "Angel is getting a boyfriend and she got his number." Said Jamiah. "Ooooo you go Angel. But what were you doing with that other guy?" Asked Jackie. "I was just trying to help Angel." Said Jamiah. "Oh ok." Said Jackie. They ran up to the others. "I'll tell you what really happened later." Said Jamiah. "Ok." Said Jackie.