Awkward moments

The next morning, Jackie went to Shane's dorm room. *knock knock* Shane opened the door. "Hey Jackie." He said. Jackie want wearing a turtle neck. He looked down at her neck and blushed. "Yeah, can I come in?" She asked. "Sure." He said. She sat on his bed and he sat next to her. "So look, Troy noticed the marks." She said worried. He blushed. "Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I wasn't thinking at the time." He said. "Its ok. I wasn't either." She said. "If he comes and starts talking mess, dont take it personal. He's just a protective cousin." She said. "I know. Dont worry." He said. Jackie took a deep breath and kissed his cheek. "Umm...can I get another one?" He asked. She giggled. As soon as she was about to give him another kiss, he turned his face and their lips smashed together. As soon as they stopped, they both smiled and blushed. Jackie got up. When she was about to leave, Shane said, "hey." Jackie looked back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." She said. Then she left.

A few minutes later, Shane heard a pounding on the door. 'Oh gosh. Must be Troy' Shane thought. "SHANE! WE NEED TO TALK!" Troy yelled. Shane took a deep breath. "Come in." Yelled Shane. Troy slammed the door open. He stomped up to Troy, grabbed him by the collar, and raised him up on the wall. "You've got a lot of nerves making marks on my cousin." He said. "Look Troy, I'm sorry I wasnt thinking." He said. Troy put him down and gave him a hard punch on the shoulder. "Ouch." He said. "You guys were obviously having too much." He said glaring at Shane. He blushed. "Look Shane, I like you. Jackie obviously likes you too. So I'm gonna let it slide. But dont give her Mark's or worse." He said. "Ok." Said Shane. Troy left and slammed the door.

Mario and Jamiah stayed in bed, cuddled up, watching Netflix. They were watching "SpiderMan: Homecoming". During the funny parts, Jamiah didnt laugh like she would usually do. Mario noticed. "Hey. Where that adorable laugh I love?" He asked. She shrugged. He could tell that something was bugging her. "What's wrong?" He asked. Jamiah took a deep breath. "Am....am I good enough? For...you?" She asked. "What are you talking about? Of course you are. You're the only girl for me." He said. Jamiah cuddled up on him even more. "Your still thinking about my mom, aren't you?" He asked. "Yeah. Those words hit me hard." She said. He turned towards her and lifted up her chin. "Babe, I dont care what my mom says. I love you. If she doesnt, then that's her problem. I'm not gonna let her ruin our relationship and I want you to do the same." He kissed her. She took a deep breath again and said, "Ok." He can tell it was gonna be hard for her. "Hey, look at me." He said. She looked at him. "He sighed. "I love your eyes. I could look at them all day." He said. Jamiah giggled. "And your smile. Gosh! How did I get so lucky to be with you?" He asked. "I ask myself that too." She said. They kissed again. "I love you. So freaking much." He said. "I love you too babe." She said. They snuggled again and continued to watch the movie.