nothing's happening

Everyone was at the school's cafeteria. The squad was at their special table. Mario and Jamiah were sitting next to each other and they were staring at each other the whole time. Troy noticed this and he got really suspicious. "Ummm guys." He said. Mario and Jamiah looked at him. "Is there something I should know?" He asked. "Yes. The food is really good!" Said Jamiah. "Yeah." Said Mario. Troy gave a weird look on his face. Jamiah started sweating a little. So did Mario.  They wasn't ready to tell Troy about them. So they tried to keep it low key. Clearly it wasn't working. They made fake smiles, but Troy knows when Jamiah fake smiles.   "I know when you fake smile." Said Troy. Jamiah blushed but not in a good way. "Ok, what's going on? You guys have been acting weird all damn week." Said Troy. They all gasped. "Oh don't act like you guys never heard a cuss word before." Said Troy. "Dang, he triggered." Said Somer. "Yeah." Said Cory. "Yo man, chill." Said Zay. "DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL! I'LL CHILL WHEN I WANNA DAMN CHILL!" YELLED Troy. "Daaaaaaaang!" Said the squad. Angel just laughed. "You gonna let him do that to you?" She asked. Zay pulled up his sleeves. Jackie knew that means he about to start a fight. She went up to him a held him back. "Zay, chill. Chillllllll." Said Jackie. He calmed down. "Sorry." Said Angel. "Mmmhmmm." Said Jackie. "Someone tell me what the he'll is going on with these two." Said Troy. Everyone just looked at each other and didn't say anything. Troy stood up and grabbed Jamiah's arm. He grabbed it really tight and her arm was starting to get a red bruise. He dragged her back to where he was sitting but didnt let go of her arm. "Troy your hurting me." Said Jamiah. "Do you think I care now?" Asked Troy. She tried to release her arm but the more she tried, the tighter he held. "Let her go man." Said Mario. "Or what?" Asked Troy. "Come on man, just let her go." Said Mario. Troy looked at him then Jamiah, then Mario again, then Jamiah again. "Ohhhh. I think I know what's going on." Said Troy in a mad voice. "OUCH! Troy let go of me." Said Jamiah. "Why doesn't your new BOYFRIEND save you." Said Troy. Jamiah had a sad look on her face. "LET....HER.....GO....TROY!!!" Yelled Mario. "Or what?"  Asked Troy. Mario got out of his seat, and threw a punch at Troy's face. He finally let go of Jamiah and Jackie and Somer came to help Jamiah off the floor and away from the fight.