Details

After the girls hung out, Jackie and Jamiah went to Jackie's favorite place, the soccor feild. "I never knew you played soccor." Said Jackie. "I used to when I was little." Said Jamiah. Jackie grabbed a soccor ball off of the soccor ball stand. They started to play one on one. "So, what happened with Angel and then guys? I want details Jamiah. DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!" Said Jackie. "Ok so here's the whole story, I saw a group of guys you know just hanging out and talking and stuff and I notice one staring at Angel." Said Jamiah. "Oooooo." Said Jackie. She kicked the ball into the score. "GOAL!" Yelled Jackie. Jamiah started laughing. They played another game. "Anyways, go on." Said Jackie. "I told Angel what I saw so she waved at him and he waved back. Then I dragged her butt over to the guys." Said Jamiah. Jamiah kicked the ball and made a goal. "Nice." Said Jackie. "Thanks you thank you, no applause.......thank you." Said Jamiah while she was bowing. "Whatever Ms. Thank you, keep going." Said Jackie. "Anyways, they were talking and apparently his name was Trey." Said Jamiah. "Hmmm, that sounds like Troy." Said Jackie. "Then one of Trey's friend, Dre, was trying to hit on me." Said Jackie. "Oooooooo! Did you tell him you had a boyfriend?" Asked Jackie. "Of course I did. But he wouldn't take a hint." Said Jamiah. "Will you tell Mario about this?" Asked Jackie. "I don't know, mabey. Anyways, so Angel got his number and I got Dre's number." Said Jamiah. "SAY WHAT?! You GOT HIS NUMBER?! WHY?!" Asked Jackie. "Calm down, we agreed to just be friends." Said Jamiah. "Jamiah, he likes you. For him, there is no just friends." Said Jackie. "Well he did say if my boyfriend breaks my heart to just give him a call." Said Jamiah. "OMG. Don't call him or text him." Said Jackie. "Why not?" Asked Jamiah. "Jamiah, do you want to be nice or safe?" Asked Jackie. "Ummmm, both." Said Jamiah. "Ok but don't say I didn't warn you. But anyways continue." Said Jackie. "So then you called us over and that's the end of it." Said Jamiah. "Wow. I don't like that Dre guy and I hope Angel and Trey will be good together." Said Jackie. "Yeah same." Said Jamiah.