The janitors closet

A.N:They have been going to school I just haven't wrote about it cuz nothing interesting happens

At Jamiah's history class, Mario looked through the window and at her. Her teacher was checking tests and other paper work so he didnt look up. Mario tapped on the glass. Jamiah looked up and saw Mario. When the teacher looked up, he ducked so the teacher wont catch him. He peeked to see if the teacher was still looking. He signaled jamiah to come out the class. Jamiah smiled and rolled her eyes. "Mr. Smith, may I use the bathroom?" She asked. "No." He said firmly. "Please. It's an emergency." Jamiah made a sad face. His eyes widened, then he rolled his eyes. "Fine. Go ahead." He said. Jamiah stood up and left. "Mario, I'm supposed to be reading my history book. What was so important?" She asked. He took her hand and led her to the janitors closet. "What are we doing in here?" Jamiah asked. "What do you think?" Mario asked her smiling. He kissed her passionately. He felt her smile while they kissed. He started kissing her neck. "Mmmm. Marioooo. My teacher.... will get suspicious." "Tell him you took a dump." "Eww." She laughed. He laughed too. He kissed her again.

Jackie was walking down the hall from her class to the water fountain. Shane saw her and waved to her. "Hey Jackie." He said. "Hey Shane." She said back. They walked towards each other. "I miss you." He said. "We saw each other just yesterday." She giggled. "I miss you every time I'm not with you." He said. Jackie blushed. "Come I wanna take you somewhere." He said. He grabbed her hand and led her to the janitors closet. When they opened the door, they saw Jamiah and Mario making out. "Woah!" Shane said. They stopped what they were doing. "Oh...hey guys." Said Mario. The girls laughed. "Well I should be headed to class." Said Jamiah. She kissed Mario and said bye to them. Jackie and Shane stared at Mario. "Well I need to come up with an excuse on why I'm not in class so.....bye!" Said Mario. He ran out the closet and to his classroom. Shane and Jackie died laughing. "That's what I wanted to show you." Shane said laughing. "I'm glad you did." Jackie said laughing. "We better get to class." Said Shane. "Yeah." Said Jackie. He kissed her. "Dont miss me too much." She said. "Already am." He said back. As she was walking away, he thought to himself. *Dang! How did I get so frickin lucky?* then he went to his class.