Author's Note

Welcome...

                *********

                *********

            Copyrights :

All rights reserved.
This story cannot be transmitted or be copied. All rights are solely reserved to the author.
The plot and the characters cannot be violated or represented anywhere other than wattpad.

Plagiarism is illegal

Please don't steal or use the plot in any means,its product of author's hard work and effort. Do cooperate in informing whenever necessary regarding the fake copies of this story.

                   ********
Disclaimer

Characters and plot are fictional.No means of harm or any insult is claimed. No intentions to violate any one's perception of thinking has been used. My works are not perfect, there will be grammatical errors. Please be open minded about it. Any suggestions and advice to improve the quality of writing is welcomed.

Personal notes :

Writing is something I want to venture into, I have so many ideas and thoughts that just need to shared. After Underneath, I have understood a lot of things and I feel relieved when I share my emotions, write down stuff that matters, the experience has been nothing but pleasurable.

My books are different from the ones found on Wattpad, I love writing about love-hate. It's like a drug for me.

All my books will have happy endings, I believe in them.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone who is ready to give this book a chance, I feel thrilled reading your comments, I want to know about all of you.

To all my readers, don't lose hope I'll try my best to make this journey worthwhile.

I do accept criticism that doesn't mean you can post anything which is considered to be Vulgar and inappropriate.

Let me warn ya, my stories have some crazy female leads. There will be times when you will not agree with what she thinks or be it any other character but please understand that my characters have flaws, and I strongly believe in character development.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.