Chapter 51

6 months later

I scribble down on the paper with every ounce of my strength. I huff a breath and hand the paper down to my professor who gave me a feeble smile. I was done with my final paper marketing. Coming out of the examination hall I stretch my arms and a jiggly feel envelops me.

I did it! I gave all my final papers. My last semester has finally ended and I was every bit satisfied with my performance. I feel a hand on my back and look around to find a glowing Abby!

"How was it!"

"Oh my god! It was the best." I silently giggle and we together make our way to canteen. Sara will be meeting is there. I know my professors will be proud of my performance, I worked day and night to deliver the best.
Finally three months of utter stress ends now.

"Let's plan something today, I swear I feel like painting the town red for no absolute reason."

"I need a terrible break too!"

We order two lemonades and chill happily under the sunny weather in Seattle. I brush my hair slightly and look around the campus. It was filled with so many of them. Everyone busy typing and chatting and reading and chilling.

My eyes find Sara's rimmed spectacles and I wave her way. She frowns and takes a seat in front of me.

"Damn! I feel liberated"
I smile and silently observe the serene light...and I go back...

I play with my hair and look back. Six months back.  Not a day passed when I didn't think of him and our private moments. Six months, every night I cried myself to sleep because I just couldn't understand the change in me. Mentally and emotionally I became overly sensitive and physically I ached his touch.

After losing my virginity to Terrence I wanted to be with him always. Have his rough big arms touching my intimate skin. Have his teeth, lips everything Just to bruise me..pleasure me. A blush coats my cheek. I was officially a wanton. But there is nothing wrong when I ached for my husband in the silent sensuality of nights.

Regardless I did what he said me to do. I became confident and focused on orienting my career. I enjoyed my last semester and constantly took part in every opportunity, debate, event everything. Never missed a single class and worked my ass of to academically conquer. I hardly paid attention to  comments about my supposed self. I was a no one in the entire campus just as always. I have no clue whether they know or not but literally no one spoke a thing about it. They were normal and stoic. Nothing changed.

But what I did understand was boys, men were a little extra careful in avoiding me. I instantly knew that this power has some connection with the 'Rodriguez' that tags behind me.

"Earth to Nevaeh!"

Sara glares at me.

"Lost thinking of your business mogul?"

I shake my head. My friends knew of my feelings. They knew I missed him terribly. I always longing glance away, cry myself for hours when I see  pictures of his back, side silhouettes in newspapers. They didn't know what to say. I was soulfully so invested in that man, that it was hell staying away.

"I miss him"

"Go get him, now that you are done with this load just go and fuck him." I gape at her.

Abby starts giggling

"What! She looks like a sex starved animal sitting here. You clearly need his presence Nevaeh. Stop fighting and lose up."

I didn't know how to respond to Sara, I waited for Terrence to at least call me but he respectfully maintained his distance. Except for the monthly chocolates he sends my place I literally have no clue that he does remember me and miss me..