Chapter 43

I enter the place with Stella on my tow. We together walk hand in hand, hesitant and nervous. I felt completely out of place.

The richness. The royalty. The elegance.  It's too much.
My eyes hurt from the sheer sparkling light and sophisticated atmosphere.

"He is calling me." I look at Stella to find her already gazing at a serious looking Mark. His hair was cut short and he wore a tux. His muscular arms were ripping down. Beside him, I find a busy Terrence talking to a classy crowd.

Mark urged her to come to him and Stella reluctantly obeys. She is quite submissive and I was no less. She tags my hand with her and I follow her.

Terrence's grey eyes meet mine and his scorching heat made me suddenly feel self conscious. He appraised my length leisurely, like he had all the time in the world. Like he had a complete stamp of me. So very possessive. He excuses himself and starts heading towards me. With each step he takes I feel my heart beat fasten. He walks towards me with a purpose. With an evil intent. I gulp and stop.

His electric manly fingers come in contact with my waist and he digs his nails into my side hip making my flesh crumble under his pressure. A soft gasp escapes me and his male pride boosts. I cannot openly reject his touch because we are a couple in the eyes of the world. And law.

His eyes were lustful. He causally looks behind me and stills for a second. I slowly turn around and find a regal looking Pauline Spice smirking in Terrence's way. His grip on me tightens and in reflex I hold his shoulder.

She starts taking prideful steps towards us making Terrence pull me closer. So impossibly close. His eyes darken in a sinful smoked glare.

"Get her out of my sight." He grits to Mark and I helplessly glance at Stella raising my eyebrows.

"Get her off my fucking sight before I rip your head." He directs to a helpless looking Mark. I gaze at Terrence. He looks so very affected. What Chord  is she striking.

"Mark."

"Mr.Rodriguez." I turn around and find myself facing the academy winner , belle of nineties and Hollywood's very own pride.
Pauline  Spice. I look at Terrence and finding him glaring at her. He looked like a picture perfect villain. Extremely, impossibly dangerous.

"Excuse us" I support his shaking hand on my waist and try to drag him aside.

"Good to see the newly wed couple. Ah. A match made in heaven. A perfect pick Mr.Rodriguez."

I shake my head and try to push Terrence's steel weight.

"You know my taste Mr.Rodriguez. It runs in the family." A throaty laugh escapes her sleek neck.

Terrence immediately stops and I hold my breath. Before I can even stop him, he turns around raging towards her. In a instant grabs her neck, choking her.

"Shut up!" He looks like a lunatic. His pristine dressing clearly didn't hide the monster that he was. Mark immediately catches his torso and separates  him. Her guards high on alert hold their pistols straight on his chest.

"What is he doing."

"I know this night was going to be a catastrophe." Stella nervously bites her nails.

I find Samuel busily talking to Pauline   and checking her invite. Terrence's eyes did not waver from her.

"Mam, you being a late cousin of Mr.Andrew we cannot allow you inside." Pauline  had a smile plastered on her face and I immediately understood that she was a queen of bitches. So very cat like.