Chapter 47

One week later

I sigh as I scribble down my notes on paper, my eyes constantly making their way towards the wall clock in Terrence's room which was hell bent on striking 7:00.
I bite my lip and try to concentrate on my laptop which had my online notes glaring down at me.

Online classes are so damn hectic. I have to again face time with Sara and Abby in order to understand this shit. It was all going beyond my head. I shut the laptop with a bang and decide to grab something to eat before I start dolling myself up.

A smile lit my face when I remember This  last one week. It was ..so blissful. So soothing and so damn romantic. I was living every page of my passionate fairy tale dreams. Terrence showed me a different side this past one week. He showed me how utterly rebellious his dedicated love can be..at the same time he showed me how enchanting life with him can be too. A blush coats my face when I remember how intense things were getting between us. However Terrence like true gentleman maintains his distance from me in the day, while in the night..he shows how much more he can be. How brutal and passionate he can be. How fervent and careful he can be. He played with my body right. He played me every torturous second these past few nights. His lips marred every inch of my skin. He was so lost in me..sometimes the look in his eyes scared me. I could see how dangerous of a lover he can be. How wicked and cruel..he can be.

I stuff a sandwich in my mouth sitting on the counter and dizzily remembering our days.  Just when I stuff another bite warm muscular arms snake my waist making me immediately alert. His wet mouth lapped in my neck making me drown in his essence. In his world

"Terre—ah! It hurts."

His saliva immediately lessens the sting on my neck making me touch his face.

I sigh, I didn't even hear him enter.
"Not now Terrence, we already are running out of time." I look at the clock and it was two minutes away to strike Seven. Well, Terrence and I are officially going on our first ever date and I want nothing in this world to jeopardise it. Especially when things are heading in the right path.

"Then let's just get you in my room and strip you naked for my hungry hands." He smooches my shoulder hard. This insatiable pig always thinks dirty.

"You know what it will lead to right?" I push his face in between my hands  and look at his tiered self. He look thoroughly drained and exhausted after a long day of work. His sleeves were rolled upwards. His tie was missing and his blazer lay somewhere crumpled.

"Then let it take its course Nevaeh. How long will it take to be truly be with my wife? I know it's your first time and I—

Groans in frustration.

"—we need to get done with it properly before I take you like a beast. And trust me Mrs.Rodriguez..I have every intention of fulfilling my every fantasy."

"Okay now stop, let's get ready." I try to control my blushing face.
He gives me one last smooch and we both together make our way to his room.  I finally am living with him, I'm finally living like a wife, sharing my bed and room and cupboard and space with my husband. I look around his eloquence room. I head towards the luxurious closet and peep his way to observe his Deep scrutiny. He was very picky when it came to him rich suits. I sigh and look at mine, which colour should I go for?

"Let's match our dresses?" I excitedly ask him, back then my friends always use to do this with their boyfriends.

He raises his elegant brow at me. My gleaming eyes looked excited.

"Nevaeh, please let's not do it. Let's stick to dressing our best." He tries hard not to show his royal ness while making the comment as Nevaeh was too naive