Chapter 44

Long chapter ahead.

**************

My heart beat thundered looking at him. He looked so broken and cornered. I clench my fist and constantly remind myself that he was a sinner and he deserved the worst but an unknown ache engulfed me. Without me realising I pry my fingers from him grip and reached out touching his cheek. The graze of his stubble prickled my skin making me hiss. He moved closer.

All I could see were his eyes. His hungry, hurt eyes.

And then,

His gaze falls on my lips. We stand there silently, looking down at each other. Not a word was spoken. Like a magnetic force his start heading closer to mine. Hot breaths puffed the air, we together shared. Our lips met, painfully slow. Pleasurably slow. He sensually bit my bottom lip. His mouth solidly owned me. His tongue wet my entrance. Danced around the edges.

I sigh.

It was beautiful.

My hands travel upwards, reaching for his silky soft hair. He moves his hands all over my waist as if he can't get enough. I clutch onto him and start responding. I start kissing Terrence and it felt so nice. So perfect.

I was kissing my husband. Wholeheartedly. Lovingly. Acceptingly.

I feel wetness of his tears against my cheek and do not hold myself back.

We both kiss like there was no tomorrow. Kiss each other like the first and the last time. Kiss each other like we couldn't wait to just sink and drown. Into each other. Harder. Faster. Harder.

His kiss started growing hungry. I matched his pace. His tongue's assault starting growing crueler, I allowed it.
He started growing dominant, I accepted it.

I did not hold him back.

His tongue massaged my mouth, stroked my throat and I let it happen. I just simply enjoyed my husband. Enjoyed everything he was. Enjoyed his taste. His smell.
I enjoyed being his woman.
Desperate for her man's touch. I enjoyed being a wife. His wife.

It's only when I run out of my breaths I huff for air. Terrence didn't waste a second and shifted his gifted mouth on my supple sensitive skin. He  bit my neck, Sucked the skin..earning a wasted sigh from me. Before I can even collect myself, he assaulted my chin, jaw..neck. Just everywhere he had an access of. Just everywhere he saw my naked flesh.

I hold onto to his hair tighter and gently try pushing his head away. A manly growl escapes his thick throat making me whimper. After several failed attempts..I finally give up and let me kiss me wherever he ached to do. I felt heaven on earth. Having my husband, so close, so intimate was plain euphoria.

"We..need to stop."

"Don't." He gritted his teeth. He painfully sucked on my skin making the bruise burn.
Just when he was above to take my lips for the hundredth time I moved my face away refusing his touch. Refusing his kiss.

Silence ensured. Deep, panting breaths of utter frustration emitted off him. I didn't dare to look at him.

"Don't Nevaeh, don't reject my touch. Don' reject me." His whisper caught me off guard. He groped my chin and turned me so that I could face him.

He looked untamed. Hair unkept. Stubble uncombed. Eyes unguarded.

"Don't leave me like everyone does. No. Not tonight." He nuzzles in the crook of my neck. I stand there unable to move.