Chapter 34

Terence POV

She was burning. Her feminine curves were vibrant in the her seductive dress. Her eyes flared into mine. She looked like a mouse in front of me. Her deep breaths caused her heavy breasts to fall up and down in a calculated pace making me internally groan. My eyes immediately darken, she was a seductress and she didn't even know that. I appraise her cooly but the fire inside me was testing me to tear her apart. The beast inside me craved for committing sin, craved for her touch. I frosted her with my glare when her face grew appalled. What blasted contract is she talking about? Is she out of her goddamn mind. Her transparent tears roll down her milky skin making my heart thunder inside my chest.

"Our contract.." her woven lips gape at me in absolute horror not able to contemplate what's happening. I grit my teeth. This is by far the most unproductive phase  of my entire existence. I wanted to kill somebody. My hands itches for some action. The sleek feel of a loaded gun. The euphoria when fear reeks off my preys. I fed on it. This fool of a girl was testing my patience. It's running thin and my facade will soon slip revealing the monster she has no bone to face.

"I will not repeat myself once again Nevaeh. What fucking  contract are you talking about!" I broke the glass vase beside me and she immediately flinched. The feel of her fear, I wanted more. I fucking want her horrified!
A wretched sob escaped her While I grew livid. Terence Rodriguez has better things to do than confront a child! I rip my blazer and throw it on the damn couch driving closer to her petrified form. Her mesmerising blue eyes were lost in daze. I huff a breath. My lungs thrived with the increased desperation. I unconsciously rub my palm near my ribs. I didn't take my drugs today.

"The contract..before our wedding." Her cracked voice comes out unsure and so feeble. Unsure and soft it made me even more confused. Frustrated. I slide my mask once again. I try my best to conceal my emotions. If I started acting on impulse I know her world will be shred to pieces. My inner soul has been destroyed long back. The faint sounds of that disastrous night flash in front of my eyes. The cries. The screams. The pain. Lights.

I shut my eyes blocking those terrible memories. Memories which make me question my entire existence. I grit my teeth listening to her useless cries. How fucking weak can this female be! I open my eyes and channelise my entire anger towards her. My concentration rests on her. Solely on her. She takes an involuntary step backwards and I take one forward. Her entire form shivers while I try to burn her through my gaze. Before she could even comprehend what happened I grabbed her delicate wrist and drag her closer to me. I try to hold back a moan  feeling her subtle curves hugging my torso. Her eyes widen suddenly and she blushes away. The wild strands of her hair were let lose and she constantly bit on her lip. I swear I'll bloody hell gulp those juicy petals.

"Summer..." she utters. her brows crinkle And my grip on her waist tightens.

"Speak out!" I shout at her an she shuts her eyes in shame. Her traitorous tears keeps cascading down.

"Right before the ball, I signed a contract which states that I will be married to you only for an year."

I see red.

"What did you just say?" I calmly whisper.A sob escapes her sleek throat and I try not to break her skull. A contract! A fucking contract! She married me because of a contract. My eyes instantly darken and my veins throbbed. The darn vows. Her every action was fake and that instantly irked uncontrollable rage in me! My anger intensified seeing her terror stricken face. She dare play the victim. She has been playing my wife. Pretend wife. I grow cold. The lava inside of me tried breaking my cold frozen heart. I take a deep breath and try to cool down my rage. I need to know everything.