Chapter 46

3847 words

****************

My eyes grow wide as saucers seeing him eye me hungrily, lustfully. I try wiggling but he leans closer, nearer. A blush coats my cheeks hearing his words. No man ever talked to me so passionately..so intimately.

He sniffs my neck making me bite my lip to control the sudden giggles.

"I will buy you a house, far away from this world. Our house will be hidden in the hills, closer to the sky. It will be just you and me. And eventually Our kids. I want a big boy and so many tiny little Nevaehs . There is so much I desire from you . So much. I want our bodies to combine. Our flesh to be brought to this world. Our halves to grow big." He starts peppering kisses on my skin making my knees wobble.

"Terrence..you need to eat something..if we keep doing this we will end up naked."

"All the more reason to do it." He arrogantly smirks my way making my eyes widen. I bite my lip and gently push his hands away from my waist careful not make it look like I was resisting him

He doesn't take a hint and starts kissing the back of my neck and shoulder. Hands finding their way back to my waist. He never is going to give me a break. I sigh and painfully hiss when he laps on my sucked flesh making the bite burn.

"I want to close my eyes with you beside me. Open it to gaze at your naked beauty. Touch you every second. Hold you and remind myself that I have been given a greatest blessing. You are my doll"
He hums in my hair and kisses my cheeks making he shrink feeling his prickly stubble.

"I want all of your attention all day and night long. Yes I want to have a family with you but I'm not ready to share you with anyone. Not even my kid. So soon. Maybe after an year or two I will. I want all the kindness and motherhood you stored inside you directly only towards me. Make me feel like a baby, for all the times I missed a true mother. Make it all come back, that possessiveness, that urge..that happiness..that safety. I'm ready to make you my entire world Nevaeh..please share yourself with me."

He was making me feel so much. A sudden thought passed my head making me still in his arms.

"Can I ask you something.?" I slowly put his way not trying to burst the bubble he was taking a cushion from.

I turn my head meeting his dizzy grey eyes.

"Why Cece? What were you planning Terrence."
His grey eyes looked a little guarded.

He looked down at my hands holding his arm.

"You remember that man the other day. He was a representative of the Saudi Prince, he wasn't lying when he said that I got a proposal from their end."

"But.."

I look at him confused.

"I didn't want his spoilt excuse of a daughter who was constantly seeing me as an accessory to face the world. My wife status is most sough after and most privileged Nevaeh. She viewed me only as a gain, an asset just like her father and I'm no saint. I knew with her by my side I will be dominating the Middle East and edge toward their better ties. Gulf and slowly Central Asia."

"I don't understand how I come I to the picture. Did you see me at all before the proposal was made?" He huffs and breath and rests his chin on my shoulder.