Chapter 9

Unedited, excuse the grammatical errors

I was paralysed. The whole ride to the airport I didn't want to feel human anymore. The emotions, the sudden swell of anger,disgust,helplessness destroyed my ability to feel..to drown in self pity! I felt miserable, Summer kept of throwing concerned glances my way but I was too overwhelmed to think about her plight now. Tears of reality hit me hard, how gleeful and full of hope I was and what just is happening with me! Why me! I never hurt a bee! Tears stroll down my face..the cost..the price of my life, my fathers health, my mothers sanity came down on me.. I am holding the key for their problems! I can't do this anymore..Berlin..he wants me there..with him..do I have to go alone? I didn't utter a syllable after Summer very honestly informed me, I wanted to scream thousand questions on her face but the sudden coldness seeped my heart made me numb with sheer incapability. I don't know what to expect anymore. I look outside the window to see the sudden coldness of the weather. The storm was tagging inside me, the deadly cyclone of end. I was welcoming..this feeling of being shattered..defeated by life. I was continuously gulping, trying my best to avoid the heart wretched sob  struck in my throat! I didn't want to be weak! I wanted to be strong..I wanted to be myself. We have been driving for a good thirty minutes now and the fear of being close to the airport was eating my soul away. Why the hell did I meet him, why the hell did I make him notice my existence! Why the hell did I allow him to look at me..with eyes those eyes which have seen so much, which provided him the capability to notice me! Notice a human walking being like me! Why! I was supposed to stay away from negativity..I was supposed to live a clam silent life! Why  did I meet him...

I start sobbing, my wretched sobs echoed in the car, making me acknowledge my own vulnerability. Making it hard of me to accept myself..accept how dependent I am. I didn't care that Summer was right by my side, I didn't care that I will be travelling to meet that monster, a strain on humanity! All I did give a thought was the injustice...injustice my own life did to me. Is it what my life is now! Paying sins for past deeds! Where did I go wrong..why was my life being so cruel to me! Why was it trapping me in it's web!

"Nevaeh please hold your calm, you are brave I know that!" I sigh if only Summer..if only

"Your dad has a plan to outsmart Mr. Rodriguez, trust him"

"I can't believe that I'm being stuck in this what am I now a pawn?" Summer gently shakes her head while her fingers grip the steering in a rare assurance

"Call it what you think ..Dear the truth is this deadly nightmare plagued us..Nevaeh this company Park Enterprises means the world to me, it gave me my start and your dad trusted me when no one did. You have to understand that everyone who have been working for this company are as stressed as you and believe me when I say I'm-we are sorry..sorry for dragging you into this mess. We shouldn't have taken you to that dinner. It was just a humble gesture and look how disastrous it turned out for us" you are not helping me summer not with your little talk

" Nevaeh I have seen how your dad works and if he is determined he just makes it happen no matter what is at stake..he is determined to bring Park Enterprises back to its life

"—and I am at stake! Tell
Me Summer is he ready to sacrifice his own daughter" I look at her with my cold eyes. I was trying my very best to suppress the stirring lava inside me.

" you are getting it wrong Nevaeh all I'm saying is..this time your dad should play real safe because that stake is you, he is not ready to lose you"

" what am I supposed to do Summer play along and get married to that sick bastard I know nothing about!?"

"You have to be smart Craig!play smart, learn to protect yourself! It will be you who is going to deal with him and Nevaeh let me warn you he is the beyond your wildest dreams"