The mysterious girl

I'm back with another vampire book called Heart by heart. I hope you will like this book.

~GlitterGlambert~

Bella's: POV

The 12th of October year 1933 Pennsylvania

"Have a nice day everyone." said our teacher Julia with a smile. I put down my things in my bag and went out to the corridor. I could hear students whispering behind my back. Suddenly someone threw a book at me and I fell to the floor. "You're a freak Bella." said a boy coldly. "You don't want to mess with me." I replied warned. "What will you do?" he asked and laughed.

I raised my hand and he began to scream in pain. "Please, stop." he begged but I didn't listen. "Stop it Bella." shouted a girl. A tight grip took hold of my hand and I looked into my headmistress cold gray eyes. "Now it has gone too far." said Elizabeth strictly. "But he called me a freak." I replied. "Witchcraft is not allowed here, I'll have a talk with your parents and you will not escape." she said and left me.

A few minutes later

"This is the fourth time your daughter uses witchcraft to harm students." said Elizabeth. "We have talked about placing her in a treatment center." replied Jonathan. "Please, I promise to control myself." I said. "I know you can." replied Adam softly and platted my cheek. "I think we're done here." said Jonathan and stood up. "If this is repeated, I have to suspend you from school." replied Elizabeth and I nodded.

I went up to my room when we got home but I could how they fight. "A treatment center." said Adam shocked. "It's for her own good." replied Jonathan calmly. "Do you have any idea what they do with the patients there?, they brainwash them." said Adam and his were filled with tears. "Thought of the child." replied Jonathan. Adam put his hand on his baby bump and sighed. "I won't let her hurt him." he said and kissed his husband on the mouth.

Later in the evening dad came up to my room and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I don't want to be brainwashed." I said scared. "I will not allow it." replied Adam. "I promise to control my powers." I said. "That sounds good sweetie." he replied with a smile. My friend Katherine that only I could see also smiled. "Sleep well now." said dad and gave me a light kiss on my forehead. "Good night dad." I said and closed my eyes. "Good night." replied Adam and went out from the room.

This was the first chapter of my new book. Adam is such a wonderful father to Bella. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~