The night that changed everything

Adam's: POV

"It's time." I screamed. We had no time to go to the hospital, so I gave birth to a healthy baby boy home instead. Jonathan lay him down in my arms and I smiled. "He's beautiful." I said. "He really is." replied Jonathan. "My beloved Vlad." I said and he giggled softly. I did not know this night would be his last. I put down my newborn son in his cradle, and then went down to the kitchen to eat a sandwich.

The clock had just passed midnight when a scream echoed throughout the house. I rushed to my son's room and met a horrible sight. He was deathly pale and he wasn't breathing. I lifted up his little lifeless body and held him close to me. "Bella killed him." said Jonathan. "She would never do that." I replied shocked. She is not like other children, she sees things that nobody else can see." said Jonathan low.

Then I heard my daughter screaming downstairs but Jontahan blocked the way. "They will take care of her." he said calmly. "But I promised her they wouldn't take her to a mental hospital." I replied.

"Everyday I get to hear whispers about our strange daughter, and people give us weird glances. She almost scared the life out of Mrs. Evans's son once." he said. "She can't help it." I defended. Then his eyes turned red and he bit his wirst. "Don't!" I begged. "Goodbye Adam." said Jonathan and fed me with his blood and stabbed me.

I woke up a few hours later and saw my son was gone. "What have you done with him?" I shouted and my eyes glowed. "I buried him in the garden." said Jonathan. "I'm so thirsty, my throat is burning." I complained. "Come in." he said and a woman came into the room. I rushed up to her and drank her blood hungrily.

"You'll be a great vampire." said Jonathan proudly. I pushed him against the wall and ran out. I had lost my son and my daughter was forcibly placed in a mental hospital and I didn't know what it was. I closed my eyes and turned off my humanity. I was now a bloodthirsty vampire and it felt great.

Poor Adam and will he ever see his daughter again? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~