I'm here for you

Adam's: POV

"I want home." whined Tommy. "I've already booked tickets." I said calmly and closed my suitcase. "Good." he replied. We took a taxi to the airport and went into the terminal. People looked strangely at Tommy and I held him close to me. We checked in and then we went to the restaurant.

I ordered food and we sat down. "People stare at me." complained Tommy. "Don't care about them." I said and platted his hand. "You're right." he replied low. Out food arrived and we began to eat. "How can you, I mean you're..." started Tommy and blushed. "Dead, you can say it, it's not a bad word, but we vampires can eat human food even if we prefer blood." I said with a soft smile.

"Please stop stare at me." he almost shouted. "Shhh baby, I'm here." I said and sat down next to him. He hugged me and I stroked his hair. We left the restaurant and boarded the plane. "I'm so sorry for my behavior." said Tommy when we had found our seats. "It's okay darling, I understand." I replied and kissed his cheek. Tommy nodded and sat down.

The entire flight went well and it was nice to be home again. "Hello dad and Tommy." said Bella when she opened the door. "Hello honey." I replied and kissed the top of her head. "I go to bed." said Tommy and walked upstairs. I said hello to mom and dad before I went up to the bedroom. I lay down next to him and he smiled.

"I'm here for you." I said. "Thank you." replied Tommy. I put my hand on his stomach and felt how the baby kicked. "I can't wait to see our child." I said excited. "Me either." replied Tommy. "You'll be an amazing dad." I said. "Thank you." he replied and we kissed.

I like how much Adam care about Tommy when he's pregnant. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~