The quiet summer night

Katherine's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of June year 1930 Pennsylvania

"You cook the world's best pancakes." I said. "Thank you Katherine." replied Adam with a smile. I lifted up my hand and a new pancake came up my plate. "I'm glad I have a friend who's like me." said Bella. "Me too." I replied and we laughed. "Your father is here." said Adam low and I shuddered.

The doorbell rang and he went to open. "Is my daughter here?" asked Alan. "I'm here father." I said. "Have you been here all day?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "Let's go home." replied Alan coldly and took my hand. "See you tomorrow." I said and Bella nodded.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from that family." replied Alan strictly. "But Bella is my friend." I defened. "She is the reason why you are so weird." he replied in a rude tone. "I'm not weird." I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "You stay here." he replied and looked my door.

I sat down on the bed and sighed. After a while I fell asleep and didn't know it would be my very last night. Alan unlocked the door and went into the room. He took out a knife and went with quiet steps toward the bed. My scream was the only sound in the quiet summer night. 

Bella's: POV

A cold hand stroked my cheek and I gasped when I opened my eyes. "Shhh, everything is fine." whispered Katherine. "You're a ghost." I said shocked. "My father killed me an hour ago." replied Katherine sadly. "I'm so sorry honey." I said and hugged her. "Don't feel sorry, I like to be a ghost and I'll be your best ghost friend." she replied with a laugh. "You are so funny." I said and laughed too. 

-End of the flashback-

A flashback scene how Katherine became a ghost. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~