Your love is like a love potion

Tommy's: POV

"I have to fly to Pennsylvania to save Bella." I said. "I will miss you." I replied and kissed his lips. "I'm soon home again." said Adam and kissed me back. Then the doorbell rang and outside stood Neil. "What can I do for you?" asked Adam. "I need a job and I wondered if I could babysitting your son?" he asked. "Of course." said Adam. He went inside and Vlad giggled when he saw him.

"He's cute." said Neil. "Yes." repiled Tommy. "Have a nice time." said Adam before he drove to the airport. I smiled when Neil played with Vlad. I filled a glass with blood and drank a sip. "Where is Adam?" asked Neille. "He's on his way to Pennsylvania to take back Bella." I explained. "It's a dangerous trip." said Neille. "I know but you know how he is." I replied. "Yes I do." she said with a soft chuckle.

Vlad had fallen asleep in Neil's arms and I smiled. "Why has Adam fly to Pennsylvania by the way?" asked Neil. I told him the whole story. "How horrible." said Neil scared. "Yeah." I replied sadly. "I hope he'll find her." I said Neil. "I'm sure he will." I repiled calmly.

Adam's: POV

I took a taxi to my old house when I arrived. I opened door and went inside. "What have you done to my daughter?" I asked coldly. "You mean our daughter." said Jonathan. "She does not belong to you." I shouted. "I think you need a drink." said Jonathan and gave me a glass of wine. "It's your favorite." replied Bella. I emptied the glass and a great feeling filled my body.

"Oh Jonathan, I have miss you so much." I said with love in my voice. "I've miss you too darling." he replied and hugged me. "Welcome back home dad." said Bella. "Thank you honey." I replied. "Do you love me?" asked Jonathan. "I love you to the moon and back." I said and kissed him passionately.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for let me have your character in my story. Oh no, Jonathan has given Adam a love potion and they are in love again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~