If you need a friend, I'm here

Bella's: POV

"Good morning Tommy." I said when I went into the kitchen. "How often will you change your hair color?" asked Tommy. I looked at my blue hair and then at him.

(Bella's new hair color)

"I was tired of my pink hair." I said. "Anyway, is it something you want to tell me?" asked Tommy and held up both my math and biology test and I had failed. "It has happened so much in my life and I haven't had the time to study." I said. "I also brought home a paper that we will have a talk with your teacher." replied Tommy. "Whatever." I said.

"You can't just ignore your studies." he said strictly. "I'm on the playground if dad needs me." I mumbled and went out. I sat down on a swing when I arrived and sighed. "Has something happened?" asked a girl worried. I looked up and she had black/purple hair. "I have fight with my dad about school." I said. "Same here." she replied.

"My name is Isabella Lambert but you can call me Bella." I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Victoria Quinn." she replied and my smile faded away. "You're Alex Quinn sister?" I asked. "Yes I am, but Alexander is never home anymore and dad are either drunk or at the bar and I live with a foster family." said Victoria. "I'm sorry to hear." I repiled. She nodded and wiped away a tear.

"If you need a friend, I'm here." I said. "Thank you so much Bella, it means a lot to me." replied Victoria happily and gave me a hug. "You're welcome." I said. "I have to go now, goodbye Bella." she said and left. "Bye." I replied and returned back home.

Tommy hugged me when I opened the door. "I'm so sorry honey, I can't control my mood." said Tommy. Then I saw his bump and smiled. "It's okay, I understand." I replied. "Really?" he asked and I nodded. "I promise I'll be better in school." I said. "That's sounds good." replied Tommy and we laughed.

I think Bella and Victoria will be very great friends. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~