You're not our son

Leila's : POV

-Flashback-

The 13th of October year 1933 Pennsylvania

"Jonathan Quinn and his newborn son were found dead yesterday and it was your son who murdered them." said Mary. "Adam would never do that." I replied shocked. "He also sent his daughter to a mental hospital so he, could blame her instead." she said. "I can't believe it." I replied and tears ran down my cheeks.

Then the doorbell rang and I went to open. "It's not true, no matter what they say, I didn't killed them." said Adam before I could open my mouth. "How do I know that you don't lie?" I asked. "Because I did not do it." said Adam. "You killed my grandson." I replied and began to cry again.

"Jonathan is the guilty." said Adam coldly. "He's a polite man and he would never do something like that." replied Eber. "Please, believe me." begged Adam. "You're not our son." said Eber and closed the door.

Adam's: POV

While I was walking I saw a woman and a man. They went up to me and she wiped away a tear from my cheek. "What is your name?" she asked kindly. "Adam Lambert." I said. "My name is Nellie and this is my husband Michael." replied Nellie. I told them the whole story and I found out that they were also vampires. "We will take care of your Adam." said Michael. I hugged them as a thank you.

-End of the flashback-

Nellie and Michael will be wonderful foster partens to Adam. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~