The horrible truth

Tommy's: POV

"Now we are finally in Pennsylvania." said Rosalie happily and took pictures with her camera. "It's wonderful." I replied. We walked along a street and then stopped in front of an abandoned red brick house. Adam gasped of fear and he looked even more paler than he already was.

(Adam and Jonathan's house)

"Are you okay Adam?" asked Rose worried. "I'm fine" he lied. "Do you know this house?" I asked. "This was my home." said Adam voiceless. It was here he murdered his entire family. I thought and shuddered. "Let's go." replied Rose and went in. "Wait!" I said panicked and followed after her. "Calm down Tommy, it's just a abandoned house." replied Rosalie calmly.

We walked upstairs and went into a bedroom. Near the wall stood a dark crip and a worn teddy bear lay on the blanket. "I can't understand how a man can kill his own child." I said silent. "Do you mean we're in...?" she asked but couldn't finish the sentence. "We are in the house where a man killed his family 77 years ago." I said.

"That's right." replied a man suddlenly. "Who are you?" we both asked. "My name is Jonathan and I'm Adam's ex-husband." he said. "Ex-husband." I replied confused. "He sends his beloved daughter to a mental hospital and accused her of murder, he broke up with me and left the country. I never got to see my son grow up, he was just a baby." replied Jonathan sadly.

"I have go get out of here." said Rose and we went out again. We rounded a corner and out feet froze. A man held a firm grip on a guy and drank his blood. He looked up and blood was dripped from his mouth. Then he bent down his head again and continued to drink. "Adam." said Rose shocked.

How do think they'll react when Adam tell them the truth? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~