A new friendship

Bella's: POV

"This is Neil Stiles Livingston and I hope you will enjoy your time here." said the teacher. "Thank you." replied Neil and he got a seat beside me and Vicky. "I'm Bella and this is my friend Victoria." I presented. "Nice to meet you two." he said polite.

When the school was over we went to McDonalds. "I would love to see your house." said Victoria. "Sure, I just have to ask Tommy first." I replied and sent away a message.

B/ My friends Victoria and Neil want to come over, is it okay?

T/ It's okay and they are so welcome :)

I told them it went well and they smiled happily. "Wow, nice house." said Neil when we arrived. "Thank you." I replied and we walked in. Dad came down and I introduced him to my friends. Tommy put his hands on his hips and he smiled.

We went up to my room and sat down on the bed. "You have a amazing house and your partens are so freakin' awesome." said Victoria. "Do you want hear one more awesome thing?" I asked and she nodded eagerly. "My stepfather Tommy is pregnant and I'm a vampire/witch and my dad is a vampire as well." I said. "I'm a werewolf." replied Neil. "I couldn't ask for better friends." she said and hugged us.

Later on the evening we had movie night and we had really fun. I was glad I had found human friends that other people could see. We fell asleep when the movie was over and it was a quiet night.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~