Thank you for saving our lives

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of November year 2009 New York

A little girl witt red hair came up to me with a smile. "Ashley, come here honey." said a woman and took her hand in her. "I'm sorry, she's a bit curious." she said with a soft laugh. "It's alright, my name is Adam by the way." I replied. "Violet." she said and shook my hand. It was nice to meet you two but I have to go home." I replied and we said goodbye.

One hour later

I went home and took a blood bag from the fridge. I drank while I put on tv and my feet froze.

"A house is burning strongly and firemen trying in vain to extinguish the fire. A mother and her daughter are stuck inside the house." said the newsreader.

I ran out and saw thick black smoke rising into the sky. (The picture above) I saw a three-storey house when I arrived that burned. "Stay back." said a policeman. I didn't listened but rushed into the house. "Help." screamed Violet heartbreaking from upstairs. I followed her voice and found them in a room. She held her daughter in her arms and they were sooty in the face of the smoke.

"Adam, but how?" asked Violet confused. "I explain later but we have get out of here." I said. "There's no way out." replied Violet panicked. "Yes it is." I said and we went out on the balcony. "You can't be serious, we will die." she said. "Just trust me." I replied calmly and lifted up her in my arms. "I trust you, I will always do." said Violet. "Good." I replied and jumped.

"Are we dead?" asked Ashley worried. "No sweetie, you and your mom are fine." I said. "Thank you for saving our lives." replied Violet. "You're welcome." I said. "I don't understand, an ordinary human wouldn't survive a jump like that." replied Violet. "I'm not human, I am a vampire." I said. "Vampire or not, you're still our hero." she replied and gave me a hug.

Violet and Ashley was taken to the hospital for a security check, but no damage was found. Their house were unable to save, but I offered them to move into my house, I would still not living there. I hoped I'd see them again.

-End of the flashback-

They wouldn't survived if it hadn't been for Adam. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~