I have no choice

Tommy's: POV

The next day I went to Charlotte office and knocked at the door. "Come in." she said. "I've news about Adam and he's not who you think he is." I said. "What do you mean?" asked Charlotte confused and I handed her the newspaper.

A fight ended in death

It was after lunch yesterday as a guy was beaten to death. According to witnesses, he and Adam arguing about something and then it just got worse. We had a chat with his teacher James Evenson.

"He always comes late to lessons and failed in all subjects except music and art. It's always he who lose control and start to fight. He lives with a foster family since he has problems with his real family. He has been suspended twice after he came drunk to school once and the second time he destroyed a classroom." said James.

"Thank you for this and can you ask Adam to come my office?" asked Charlotte and I nodded. I went back to the classroom and went up to him. "Charlotte want to talk with you now." I said. "Okay." replied Adam and walked away. I looked after him with tears in my eyes.

Charlotte's: POV

"What was it you wanted?" asked Adam and sat down at the chair. "About this." I said and held up the article. "That's not true." he defened. "I trusted you but I will not tolerate this." I said strictly. "It's Alex who has faked it." replied Adam. "Blaming someone else doesn't make it better." I said. "Please Charlotte you have to believe me." begged Adam. "I have no choice, you are suspended from school and you're not allowed to come back." I said and struggled not to cry.

"I understand, goodbye Charlotte." replied Adam and went out. When the doors closed I broke down. "I'm so sorry Adam, this was the hardest thing I've done." I said for myself.

Poor Adam, I love how Charlotte care about him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~