I'm not your sweet little girl anymore

Bella's: POV

"This forest is perfect." I said happily. "Yes it is." replied Jonathan and took a sip from his drink. After a while came our guests and we started partying. I went on stage and sang Kesha's song Die young.

(A/N, Bella is a huge fan of Kesha)

I went up to a guy and did so he choked on his own blood before I killed him, very painfully. "That's my girl." said Jonathan proudly. "Thank you papa." I replied and smirked.

Then my phone rang and I walked away to answer. "Hello." I said annoyed. "It's so good to hear you voice again." replied Adam. "I don't have time to talk with you." I said. "Come back honey, we and your little brother miss you." replied Adam. "I'm not your sweet little girl anymore and my brother is dead." I shouted and hung up.

"Who was it?" asked papa and lifted up his head from a dead body. "It was just dad." I said tired. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. "No!" I said and ran my hand through my blue hair. "You know I'm always here for you." he replied fatherly. "I know papa." I said and gave him a hug. "My beloved daughter, how could I be so mean to you." replied Jonathan. "Maybe because I'm a better vampire than you." I teased. "You're so funny." he said and laughed softly.

We partied until dawn and there was no living person left in the forest. "We must do this more times." I said when we walked home. "Everything for you princess." replied Jonathan. I smiled at my nickname. "Do you miss dad?" I asked. "More than ever." he said sadly. "I miss you two together." I replied and opened the door to our house. "Me too sweetie, me too." said Jonathan with a smirk.

Jonathan is up to no good and it doesn't sound good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~