The vampire masquerade

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 9th of January year 1936 London

"We can not wait to meet your mysterious man." said Nellie. "This will be a night he late will forget." I said with a smirk. I was dressed in a white shirt with a dark tie, gray glitter west and dark jacket.

(Adam's style during that time)

"The guests are here." called Michael. I went down and welcomed them. "You are so handsome." said a man named Edward. "Thank you darling." I replied and I led him to the ballroom. I took his hand and we began to dance. The room was filled with more people, and the orchestra played beautiful gothic music. I saw how he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Come here, you need air." I said and we went out. "I'm so sorry of my behavior, I didn't get so much sleep last night." excused Edward. "You're forgiven." I said and stroked his cheek. Suddenly I heard horrific screams from the ballroom.

"We have to help them." replied Edward but I stopped him. "It's nothing we can do." I said and my eyes glowed. "People are dying." he shouted. "I know." I said and smirked. "The whole masquerade was a trap." replied Edward coldly and took a step back. "That's right." I said and licked my lips. "What are you?" he asked scared. "I am a vampire." I said and kissed him passionately. He only had time to unbutton the buttons on my vest before I bit into his neck and drank his blood.

His dead body fell down to the ground and I went in again. The entire floor was covered with dead and empty bodies. "Did you had a fun night?" asked Nellie and wiped away the blood from her mouth. "Yes, and to be a vampire is much better than be a human." I said. "So true as it is said." replied Michael. "I couldn't ask for an better vampire family." I said with a smile. "We will always love you and you'll forever be our beloved son." she replied and gave me a hug.

-End of the flashback-

Adam saw Nellie and her husband as his parents because they were like him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~