We need to talk

Bella's: POV

"Bella, you have visited." called Neille. I went downstaris and saw Charlotte. "I wondered if you wanted to come over to me and talk?" asked Charlotte and I said yes. I stepped inside her car and she drove to her apartment. "It's beautiful here." I said when we came in. "Thank you." she replied with a smile.

(Charlotte's home)

(Charlotte's home)

She made two cups of hot tea and we sat down at the couch. "We need to talk." I said. "About what?" asked Charlotte. I told her the whole story how Jonathan and Alex had forced Tommy to fake the article otherwise they would kill his sister. "Who is Jonathan?" asked Charlotte. "My dad's ex-husband, but he's happily married with Tommy and they are in Italy now." I said when I saw her face.

"I have noticed that your family is special." replied Charlotte. "Well, we're very special." I said with a soft laugh. "Can you keep a secret?" I continued. "Sure." said Charlotte. "Me and dad are vampires but I'm also a witch." I replied. "Wow vampires, that's cool." she said. "Yeah." I replied.

Adam's: POV

"It's so awesome here." said Tommy. "Yes." I replied. "Come here." I said and took his hand. "What are we going?" asked Tommy curiously. We walked to a restaurant and I gasped. But this is an expensive and luxurious restaurant." said Tommy amazed. "I know but this is for you." I replied and held up the door. "Thank you babe." he said and went inside.

We ordered food and talked. "Have you thought about wanting to take care of another baby?" asked Tommy. "I don't know, I haven't got over the grief of my son." I said sadly. "Oh Adam, I forgot." replied Tommy ashemed. "It's okay darling." I said and platted his hand. "Have I said how much I love you?" asked Tommy with a smile. "You can tell me everyday." I said.

It makes me happy Charlotte took Bella's secret well. Maybe Adam's family will get a new member. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~