A memory of you

Tommy's: POV

"How's he like?" asked my best friend Sauli Koskinen curiously. "He's kind, caring, handsome and a bit dangerous." I said. "You have fallen for the bad guy." teased Sauli. "Very funny." I said but smiled. The doorbell rang and I went down to open. Outside stood Adam and he was dressed in black and around his neck hung a necklace.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

"Hey Adam." I said. "Hey Tommy." he replied with a smile. "Welcome in." I said. "Thank you." repiled Adam and went inside. "Tommy." called my sister from the livingroom. "Oh no, I haven't told her about us." I said panicked. "I guess it's time to do it now." replied Adam calmly and I nodded.

We went to the livingroom and she looked confused at us. "Lisa, this is my boyfriend Adam Lambert." I said. She looked at him again and I bit my lip. "It's a pleasure to meet you and I know it's a lot to take in." replied Adam polite. "It's nice to meet you too and I'm happy for you two." said Lisa. "Thank you." I replied relieved.

Then we went up to my room and I presented him to Sauli. We talked and then he went down to leave us alone. Adam kissed me again and I intertwined my fingers in his hair. Then he threw me on the bed and kissed me more. I hoped no one would come in now.

"No." said Adam and stood up. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "You smell so good and I can't control myself." he said accused. "Turn around." I replied. He did as I said and I gasped silently. His eyes were red and purple veins covered his skin. In the mouth I saw two sharp fangs.

"I still love you." I said. "I'm a monster." he replied. "You're not a monster, you are a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." I said and stroked his cheek. Adam closed his eyes and turned on his humanity. "Thank you." he replied and kissed my lips gently. "You're welcome." I said with a smile.

Adam's: POV

I love Tommy over all my heart but I don't want to hurt him because what I am. I stepped out from my car and went into the house. Bella came up to me and hugged me tight. Her whole body shook and she was scared. "I'm here honey, you're safe." I said calmly. "Papa." she replied and my feet froze. Down the stairs came the last person I wanted to meet. "It's been a long summer Adam." said Jonathan.

Adam is humanity is back and Jonathan is up to no good. I hope you like this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~