The new guy

Tommy's: POV

The 14th of June year 2010 Los Angeles

I tried to keep my eyes open but I would probably not succeed. I hated to have insomnia. The teacher talked about a new student would start here today. I yawned and I would get detention if he saw me.

"Mr. Ratliff." said Jason and my cheeks turned red. "We went to the cinema last night and lost track of time." lied my girlfriend Rosalie. Jason mumbled something and turned his back. "Thanks Rose." I said. "You're welcome darling." she replied with a smile.

Then the door opened and in came a guy with raven hair and smokey sky blue eyes. He was dressed in black and he wore silver pants with dark zebra stripes. Around his neck, he had a feather necklace, and he had dark blue gloves on his hands.

(Adam's style)

(Adam's style)

"Gay!" shouted Alex. "For your information I'm actually gay and do you problem with that?" asked the new guy. Alex stared at him and couldn't say anything. "My name is Adam Lambert and I'm new here." he said with smooth voice. "It's a pleasure to have you here." replied Jason and he was still a bit shocked. "Thank you Mr. Mason." said Adam polite and went to his seat.

"Hey, my name is Tommy Joe Ratliff and this is my girlfriend Rosalie Carter." I presented. "No one has ever dared to argue with Alex, he is the school's worst bully." said Rosalie low. "He's no match for me." replied Adam with a smirk. "If you say so." I said.

He told us he liked to sing, clothes, makeup and he was a huge fan of Queen and Madonna. "I like to play guitar and video games, then I loved to watch horror movies and cuddle with my dog ​​Etta." I said. "That's sounds fun." replied Adam and smiled. He had the most beautiful smile in the whole world. Stop thinking so Thomas, you have a girlfriend. said a voice in my head.

"We live in an apartment with my dog, but my older sister Lisa go out with her when I'm in school. My mom died in a car accident when I was ten years old." I said sadly. "I'm sorry to hear." replied Adam. "It's okay." I said.

"See you tomorrow again." I said when the school ended. "Yes, and here's my number." replied Adam and gave me a note. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." he said. He started the engine and drove off. I looked after the car until I could not see it anymore. A weird feeling filled my body and I couldn't stop thinking of him. Am I in love with him?

I love how sassy Adam is without his humanity. Tommy has a girlfriend but things will change. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~