I trust you

Adam's: POV

"Is there any problems here?" asked Michael and crossed his arms. "No." I said. "Who are you?" asked Eber. "My name is Michael and I'm foster dad to Adam." he said. "Foster dad." exclaimed Leila. "We've take care of your son since you threw him out of the house." replied Neille coldly. "He killed Vlad." shouted Leila. I saw Tommy and mouthed he would go upstairs and stay there.

"Goodbye." said Michael and slammed the door in their faces. Are you okay?" asked Neille worried and put her hand on my shoulder. "Yes." I said. "Are they gone?" called Tommy. "You can come down now." I called back. I gave him a hug when he came down.

"As long as you are human, they will hunt you." said Michael. "He has no choice." replied Neille. "I'll be fine baby." said Tommy. "Come." I replied and took his hand. He handed over his son to Neille and followed me upstairs. "Does it hurt?" asked Tommy worried. "A bit." I said warned. "I trust you." he replied.

I bent down my head and bit into his neck. Then I bit my wrist and bought it to his mouth. "Ew, the blood taste disgusting." said Tommy. "You will get used to it." I replied calmly. I took a deep breath and broke his neck. I lay him down on the bed watched over him until he had woken up.

After an hour he opened his eyes with a smile. "Hey babe." said Tommy happily and kissed my lips. "Hey sunshine." I replied. "I'm hungry." said Tommy and I handed him a blood bag and he drank the blood hungrily. After that I gave him a daylight ring so he could be out in sunny days.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "I feel good." said Tommy. "Come in." I replied. "Welcome to the family." said Michael. "Thank you sir." replied Tommy. Vlad crept up to him and he lifted up him. "I love you so much." said Tommy and he giggled softly. We laughed and everything was perfect.

Tommy is a vampire now and I like how protective they are. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~