Thank you for telling me

Tommy's: POV

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in Adam's double bed. He slept deeply next to me and he was very cute. I went up and changed to a dark hoddie and black ripped jeans. I walked down to the kitchen and made breakfast. On the table was a beautiful notebook. I took up the book and saw a lyric to a song named Voodoo.

"Morning babe." said Adam suddlenly. I jumped and the notebook fell down to the floor. "Don't scare me like that." I replied strictly. "I'm sorry." he said and kissed my cheek. "I like your song Voodoo." I replied. "You wouldn't say that if you heard it." said Adam. "Why?" I asked curiously. "You don't want to hear." he said and I did not ask more about that.

After the breakfast he drove me back home. I said goodbye and went into the apartment. Etta ran up to me and I platted her. "I've miss you so much." I said. She wagged her tail and I laughed softly.

Later in the day came Rosalie home and I knew I have to tell her the truth. "It's something I need to tell you." I said. "What is it?" she asked. You are a wonderful girl and will always be but, the truth is that I have feelings for someone else." I said nervously. "I understand and thank you for telling me." replied Rosalie softly. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "You and Adam are soulmates, I knew it from the first day he started at the school." she said. "Thank you Rose, you're the best friend the in whole world." I replied. "You're welcome." she said with a smile.

I'm glad Rose accept Tommy's choice. I wonder why Adam's song Voodoo is forbidden? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~