My little secret

Jonathan's POV

-Flashback-

The 14th of March year 1915 Pennsylvania

After I had killed two people I went home. I walked up to the bedroom and found my fiancé slepping in the bed. I laid me down next to him and kissed lips.

"You taste blood." mumbled Adam in his sleep. "A guy hit me on the mouth after a fight at the bar." I lied. "My poor baby." said Adam and sat up. I stroked his cheek and kissed him again. Suddenly my eyes turned red and Adam looked horrified at me.

"Your eyes." he said scared. I bit into his neck and drank his blood but not so much because I didn't wanted to kill him. "You drank my blood." said Adam. "It's something I have to tell you." I replied. What is it?" he asked. "I'm a vampire." I said. "I will always love you, no matter what." replied Adam softly. "Thanks babe." I said with a smile.

"To be a vampire I have to drink your blood, then you have to drink my blood then you've to die for that, transformation to be completed." I explained. "You can read minds." said Adam and I nodded. "You weren't beaten by a guy?" he asked and I shook my head. "I killed two people because of their blood." I admitted. "You're still the same man I fell in love with." said Adam. "Aww, you're so cute." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Adam took his secret well and the picture above is Jonathan. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~