A angel is born

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of October year 1920 Pennsylvania

"We have to go the hospital now." I screamed in pain. Jonathan drove quickly to the hospital and the staff took care of me. After an hour they lay a baby girl in my arms and she was so beautiful. She opened her blue eyes and looked at me.

"What should we named her?" asked Jonathan. "Isabella and Bella for short." I said. "That's a perfect name." he replied with a smile. "Yes it is." I said and kissed his cheek. Bella giggled softly and I smiled warmly. We could drive back home after a few minutes.

We had set up a crib in our bedroom and she liked it. The doorbell rang and I went down to open. Outside stood my family and I hugged them. "Congrats Adam." said Leila. "Thank you mom." I replied with a smile. "I've a niece." said Neil happily. "Yes you have." I replied.

Later in the evening slept Bella deeply in her crib. "I'm so glad I met you and now we've a wonderful daughter together." said Jonathan. "I'm glad I met you too." I replied. "You're a perfect husband and will always be." he said. "Aww, you are so cute." I said.

-End of the flashback-

A flashback when Adam gave birth to Bella and when Jonathan loved him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~