My new life

Bella's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of October year 1933 mental hospital

I had been here in three days and I did everything to not lose my mind. It was the same routine everyday, bread for breakfast, electroshock treatments in the afternoon, soup in the evening and then treatments again.

I sat at my bed and wrote in my dairy when the door opened. "I don't want to do more treatments." I said coldly. "I will not take you there." replied a man. I looked up and saw Matt who was a caretaker. "Hey Matt, sorry if I sounded rude." I said and blushed. "It's okay, I understand." he replied softly. "Was it something you wanted?" I asked. "I'll give you a new life and you can escape from this horrible place." said Matt. I looked confused at him and didn't know what to say.

He bit his wrist and brought it to my mouth. Then he broke my neck and I fell down dead. After one hour I woke up and a nurse stood next to him. "You must be very thirsty." said Matt and cut her throat. I rushed up to her and drank her blood hungrily. Her lifeless body fell down and I wiped away the blood from my mouth.

My eyes shone red and my fangs was razor sharp. Matt gave me a ring with a blue stone. "So you can be out in sunny days." he explained. "Am I a vampire?" I asked and he nodded. I gave him a hug before I rushed out to never return.

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Matt turned Bella to a vampire. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~