Please don't leave me

Lisa's: POV

-Flasback-

The 16th of June year 2005 Los Angeles

"Where is Tommy?" asked my best friend Lucy. "He complained of headache earlier today." I said. "I'm not a seers, but I think you need to go home." replied Lucy. "Okay!" I said and gave her a hug before I took the bus home. I opened the door and everything was very quiet.

I went into the kitchen and gasped. On the floor lay Tommy and he didn't react when I shook him. I started doing cardiopulmonary resuscitation while tears ran down my cheeks. "Wake up Tommy, I will not let you die." I said. Then he opened his brown eyes and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry Lisa." he replied. "Shhh, it's okay, it's okay." I said calmly.

An ambulance came and drove us to the hospital for a checkup. I sat in the waiting room when a nurse came up to me. "If you had stayed in school for a few minutes more, your brother had been dead when you got home." she said. "I almost lost my brother." I replied and began to cry again. "But you saved his life and you did everything right." she said and platted my hand. I nodded and wiped away the tears.

Then I walked into the room and Tommy gave me a smile. "Thank you!" he said. "You're welcome, but never scare me like this again." I replied strictly. "I promise Lisa." said Tommy. "I love you so much, you are the best brother in the whole world." I replied with a smile. "Love you too, and you're the best sister in the whole world." said Tommy.

-End of the flashback-

Lisa is a hero for her brother and she was there for him when nobody else was. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambbert~