The haunted house

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of October year 2007 New York

"I don't like this haunted house Holly!" I heard a girl say. "Nothing will happen!" replied her friend calmly. I went up to them and they took a step back. "He's just here to scare the visitors." said Holly. My eyes turned red and I showed my fangs. "Holly!" replied Alice scared. "Don't be such a coward now, it's just fake teeth." she said annoyed. I bit into her neck and drank her blood. When I was finished I ran after her friend.

Alice screamed and tried to run away, but I blocked the way. "Hello sweetie." I replied with a smirk. "You really are a vampire?" she said scared. "Yes I am." I replied and bit her. I wiped away the blood from my mouth and went out. "Go in if you dare, but I'm afraid two girls died of fright in there. I said to the visitors. They took step back of fear and no one even dared to look at the house.

Suddenly all the lights went out throughout the amusement park and people screamed in panic. In a few minutes I had killed them all. There was blood everywhere and it looked like a horror movie. I set fire on the whole park and walked away. I heard the sound of fire trucks and police cars who drove up to the fiery park. This time, I had made it very difficult for them. I smirked and ran back home.

"What have you done?" asked Nick who own the boarding house. "Nothing." I said and went in. "Don't lie to me." he replied strictly. "I killed the people who were at the amusement park and set fire on the place to covered it." I said. "You can't do this." replied Nick. I took a stranglehold around his neck and pushed him up against the wall. "I am a vampire and we can't control our thirst, don't mess with me or you will be my next victim." I said threatening.

-End of the flashback-

It's not idea to mess with a vampire who have no humanity. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~